Code of Conduct

Default Just because I'm nosy.. and smelling really good!

I've really and truly discovered a new found love for all things Bond No.9 Even those that I'd typically not think of as a "me" scent, I continue to find a new want and need in Bond.

Right now...running neck and neck are Bleecker Street and the truly girly Chelsea Flowers. I think that I'm anxiously awaiting spring and either of these fragrances puts me right in the mood.

So... what's your favorite Bond no.9 fragrance???
    btw.... I'm wearing Bleecker Street!!!

Default Re: Just because I'm nosy.. and smelling really go

My favorites are New Haarlem, Chinatown, So New York and Wall Street. I really enjoy experimenting with layering various Bonds togther. Last night I ordered a Bond candle from Saks.com in New Haarlem. I can barely wait for it to get here so I can use it.

"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see." -Benjamin Franklin

My favorite is Chinatown.
    Please, spritz responsibly.

Chelsea Flowers. *I used up my bottle about a year ago. *I remember when wore it there was a woman at work that absolutely loved it everytime i came to work with it on. *She said it was very soothing and therapeutic. *Personally, i wouldnt describe it as girly.....just sweet, floral, and nice. I think the entire Bond no.9 is surprisingly unisex. Now, as i am writing this, i suddenly want another bottle. * :-[ *
    Awesomeguy

I haven't found one that really 'works' on me yet but I keep trying. I think their bottles are absolutely beautiful. A nice collection of those on a vanity would be a conversation starter, definately.