Code of Conduct
    Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Default Les Nereides samples finally available on ebay

Les Nereides samples have been hard to come by here in the U.S. Luckyscent.com carries the line, but different individual products have been unavailable from time to time, especially in the "sampling" department.

I see that ebay seller lisalaw has just started offering Les Nereides samples and decants, including a bundled set of six different frag samples (listed below). Maybe these are of interest to my basenotes friends? You never know if a seller is going to continue to offer such things because they either sell out or don't find enough popularity to support their carrying the product.

Patchouli Antique: A secret view into a Turkish bath. The body cleaned with precious oils and ethereal aromas of patchouli, vanilla and musk. Sweet, spicy, stimulating; an aroma as exotic as the country of palaces and the Maharadjahs.
    Imperial Opoponax: A deep warm fragrance with notes of opoponax (sweet myrrh), sandalwood, amber, vanilla, benzoin and citrus.
    Oriental Lumpur: A spicy fragrance with notes of nutmeg, saffron, curry, sandalwood, vanilla, and patchouli.
    Douceur de Vanille: An incredibly smooth vanilla fragrance (made with bourbon vanilla) that is a must for any vanilla lover. With additional notes of almond, cocoa, white rose, and star aniseeed.
    Musc de Java: A light musk scent with notes of juicy berries, blackcurrant, green notes, violet leaves, sage and fresh cut hay.
    Fleur Poudree de Musc: An elegant floral musk fragrance with notes of Himalayan musk and powdered flowers.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Default Re: Les Nereides samples finally available on ebay

Hey Quarry,
    had a look at luckyscent.com, and they actually deliver international! unfortunately, us companies usually deliver as far as Hawaii, but not to Europe. I've ordered 5 scents, that Iam so curious about, so now I'm all excited!!!
    There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by audrey
    Hey Quarry,
    had a look at luckyscent.com, and they actually deliver international! unfortunately, us companies usually deliver as far as Hawaii, but not to Europe. I've ordered 5 scents, *that Iam so curious about, so now I'm all excited!!!
    Please report your "findings" to us after you've sampled them.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.