Code of Conduct

Default This hobby is getting freaky.

This is something I can only admit anonymously. Yesterday I sprayed some cologne in the air and walked though it. LOL!! Six months ago I though cologne came in a $1.97 can of Axe, and now trying to speak French and walking though fragrance clouds…. I'm on the fast track to the asylum.

There is no Nose....

Default Re: This hobby is getting freaky.

;D ;D ;D Where could you find Axe that cheap!? Last time I checked it was something along the lines of $4 for a canister! ;D ;D ;D

I was paying THAT much for it?? ;D ;D
    There is no Nose....

My main question is what was it that you applied that way? I wear #22 and #5 that way. But I know what you mean. It does make you think a little differently. Pretty soon you're gonna be making sure your socks match in the mornings!
    Please, spritz responsibly.

A*Men. *The topnotes are pretty edgy (tar), but if you do the airborne thing you go right to the milder mid notes.

Pretty soon you're gonna be making sure your socks match in the mornings!

Scary, but true! My socks now match at least three days a week, and I've started going back to the dry cleaners for a crisper look. If I forget to put on a frag in the mornings, it feel as if I've forgotten my belt. Come back inner caveman, COME BAAAAAACKKKK!!

There is no Nose....

Ladylonestar

Ah, well, see... it's a life style change and not just a hobby.

Now if we could only seduce him into getting a pedicure every 3 weeks...

MUA-HA-HA!!! <---------- Evil laugh
    Veni, Vidi, Visa.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylonestar
    Ah, well, see... it's a life style change and not just a hobby. *
    *gulp* yikes, don't freak me out LL! :
    There is no Nose....

Quote Originally Posted by FroFro
    Now if we could only seduce him into getting a pedicure every 3 weeks...

MUA-HA-HA!!! *<---------- Evil laugh
    *scratches head with hairy caveman knuckles*
    What is this "ped-eee-cuyre" you speak of? Can you eat it? [smiley=undecided.gif]
    There is no Nose....

Quote Originally Posted by OlfaOmega
    [quote author=FroFro link=1139284802/0#6 date=1139290365]Now if we could only seduce him into getting a pedicure every 3 weeks...

MUA-HA-HA!!! <---------- Evil laugh
    *scratches head with hairy caveman knuckles*
    What is this "ped-eee-cuyre" you speak of? Can you eat it? [smiley=undecided.gif][/quote]
    Probably not; but you most certainly will enjoy it.
    Veni, Vidi, Visa.

Quote Originally Posted by FroFro
    Probably not; but you most certainly will enjoy it.
    Let me seh how I feel about that after I finish this tub of Noxzema. Baby steps…..
    There is no Nose....

Quote Originally Posted by OlfaOmega
    [quote author=FroFro link=1139284802/0#9 date=1139290762]Probably not; but you most certainly will enjoy it.
    Let me seh how I feel about that after I finish this tub of Noxzema. Baby steps…..
    [/quote]
    Geez. It's not like I'm telling you to put nail polish on them. Although some colorless protective coating would make them nice and shiny. ;D
    Veni, Vidi, Visa.

Pedicure OK once in a while like before a beach vacation, but no clear nail polish! And for manicures for guys -- no bufing, no clear protective coating (polish) or shiny anything. Shiny= Tacky. "Clear protective coatings" on men make you look like you ought to be on a Sopranos episode.

I've never really gotten the "walking through the cloud of sprayed fragrance thing." Maybe my reflexes just aren't quick enough. Seems like most of the *air-sprayed *fragrance would actually end up in the air (then the floor) and not on your skin -- a bit wasteful, no? If the fragrance*is that strong that you can't directly apply it to your skin, maybe you should consider another, less potent fragrance choice, or go for scented body lotion or something?

What is misting the surrounding air and then walking through it supposed to accomplish? *Just sounds like some old ladies' magazine thing.

[quote author=OlfaOmega link=1139284802/0#0 date=1139284801 I'm on the fast track to the asylum.

[/quote]

Haha, here on the Basenotes many have already "flewn over the cuckoo`s nest". [smiley=cheesy.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=shocked.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=tongue.gif] [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=tongue.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=huh.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Quote Originally Posted by Pigeon Murderer
    [quote author=OlfaOmega link=1139284802/0#0 date=1139284801 I'm on the fast track to the asylum.
    Haha, here on the Basenotes many have already "flewn over the cuckoo`s nest".

Yeah, this sure ain`t no place for milksops... [smiley=evil.gif]

OMG- where did I put the Valium?????? ;D [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]...-found them!!! [smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=happy.gif]
    Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
    --Bob Dylan

[What is misting the surrounding air and then walking through it supposed to accomplish? *[/quote]

Thats what i'd like to know.

As far as getting a manicure i had one about a year ago. I took a girlfriend to get one and while we were there she talked me into getting one. As the manicurist was finishing she put this pink lotion on my nails and then proceded to buff them with an electric buffer. When she was done my nails looked as shiny as if they had clear nail polish on. I hated it!!!!!!! It looked so feminine!!!! I felt like i should of dragged my nails across the parking lot before i went out in public. I didnt do that but the thought did cross my mind. As far as a pedicure goes, i dont think so. I dont like ANYONE touching my feet except for me ;D.
    Awesomeguy

Quote Originally Posted by musse
    [quote author=Pigeon Murderer link=1139284802/0#13 date=1139317143][quote author=OlfaOmega link=1139284802/0#0 date=1139284801 *I'm on the fast track to the asylum. * *
    Haha, here on the Basenotes many have already "flewn over the cuckoo`s nest". *

Yeah, this sure ain`t no place for milksops... [smiley=evil.gif]

OMG- where did I put the Valium?????? * ;D [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]...-found them!!! *[smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=happy.gif] [smiley=happy.gif][/quote]

Mwhaha, when I graduate, I'll have the power to get u all free/discounted valium! HA HA HA.

Yeah, I'm with you man. I've never been interested in scents much until I came to uni and met friends with expensive tastes, even one who wears Chanel No 5 everytime we go out.

I'm hoping this is just a phase..