Code of Conduct

Default New: Azure by Este Lauder, Tom Ford style.

Source: WWD.com

As already rumored during the launch of Youth Dew Amber Nude, Tom Ford has worked on revamping Azure. This time not as a perfume but as a summer makeup line, though the line will include a body oil spray that can can double as a light summer scent. The new creation has notes of tiare milk, Tahitian gardenia, coconut and orange blossoms. The body oil comes in a bottle featuring the original Este Lauder (turquoise) blue.

The original Azure is a chypre with citrus, basil, spearmint, oak moss and deep woods.

Ladylonestar

Default Re: New: Azure by Este Lauder, Tom Ford style.

I wonder if he's going to work his way through all the EL classics? While I don't care at all for Youth Dew Amber Nude, at least it didn't go so far as to attempt to actually replace Youth Dew. The Azuree body oil spray sounds quite tropical island-y, yes? Even though I don't think I like a single thing by Tom Ford, I still look forward to seeing how this one turns out.

Thanks, Cedric! :-*

I got a bottle of Azuree' a couple of weeks ago and am really enjoying wearing it. I got Aliage too and think it is awesome as well (both extremely wearable by men i might add). I have to be careful with the spritzer with Azuree' because its one of the strongest fragrances i have ever smelled.
    Awesomeguy

Quote Originally Posted by rosbergs3
    I got a bottle of Azuree' a couple of weeks ago and am really enjoying wearing it. I got Aliage too and think it is awesome as well *(both extremely wearable by men i might add). * I have to be careful with the spritzer with Azuree' because its one of the strongest fragrances i have ever smelled. *
    I feel there is really a connection between Azure and the original Aramis, I think Bernard Chant was the nose behind both fragrances.

http://www.wwd.com/beauty/article/104097

here you have everything about it, icluding the shades and products of the make up collection! I LOVVVVVVVVE the names: "Coquil" (gros bisous