Code of Conduct

Default Scentiments.com ???

I want a full bottle of Fleur de la Rose Bulgare. Parfumsraffy has it for the standard 300 bucks. Scentiments say 169. The decrepency make me nervous.

Has anybody shopped there?? Was it satisfactory?
    Please, spritz responsibly.

Default Re: Scentiments.com ???

If Scentiments.com really has it- I'd say GO FOR IT! They aren't fancy or frou-frou but I've never had any issues with them and have ordered many times.
    Scent is such a lovely, simple pleasure!

yep. i've shopped with scentiments for years and have never had a problem.
    "Ca sent les pieds!"

Have you tried Creedirect yet on ebay? *She usually has a 16.8oz bottle of Rose Bulgare, one of my fav rose scents, for like $200 or so. *The stuff is legit too. *I bought a 16.8oz bottle of GIT for christmas decants for friends. *You have to check her store frequently for it though. *I don't think I saw any last time I looked which was yesterday.
    In case you are curious

Shycat,

I just ordered from Scentimets for the first time. *CSP Vanille Cannell (life is requiring comfort foody scents right now) *for 34.65 (boutique price $79). *Will be receiving in two days and so far they are prompt with shipping and getting me the UPS tracking number and that's always a good first sign. *Will let you know in a couple of days how the stuff looked on arrival. *

ARE you KIDDING ME?! *Scentiments has that? *OMW!! *I go there physically at least once a month as it's on my way home from church. *My care just swings in. *They are very reputable people. *I cannot tell you how many bottles of perfume and body cream I've and PARFUM that I've bought there. *The list is endless.

P.S. They are at the Festival Market on Sample Rd. in Pompano Beach, FL.

Scentiments is the place for a great deal. I've shopped with them for years and alway got my shipments in a timely mannner. If you want the real thing and to save some money, Scentiments is the place!

Thumbs up for Scentiments. Great service and low prices.
    Peace ~ Markymark

I highly recommend Scentiments.com. They promptly answer questions, have quick shipping, plus they have authentic fragrances at awesome prices! *

Yay! Pay-pal away!

I did do a search on Ebay, but only 5ml decants came up. And although I really couldn't quite follow the men's thread ' Am I spending too much', basically because I wasn't that interested, since I already know I'm spending too much, I did figure a scent I'm going to wear at least 5 times a week desrves a full bottle. Even if it is the size of my son's school lunch milk, I'll use it. I draw the line at a bottle the size of my Windex...for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shycat
    Yay! *Pal-pal away! *

I did do a search on Ebay, but only 5ml decants came up. * And although I really couldn't quite follow the men's thread ' Am I spending too much', basically because I wasn't that interested, since I already know I'm spending too much, I did figure a scent I'm going to wear at least 5 times a week desrves a full bottle. *Even if it is the size of my son's school lunch milk, I'll use it. * I draw the line at a bottle the size of my Windex...for now.
    Creedirect had it on their before, she might have it again. You just can't beat the amount for the price though. You will have enough Fleur to last a year and only for $200 or so. Swoop on it when it shows up. Look up Creedirect and look at her store, don't bother searching ebay because I can't vouche for anyone else that sells Creed.

Shycat,

Got my order from Scentiments in perfect condition. Packed well and it is new product in the box which was in the factory cello wrap.

I'm now basking in a cloud of cinnammony vanilla and my blood pressure has probably dropped by ten points on the upper and lower.....

Scentiments is very reliable! *Their shipping is fast, and I have returned a couple of items with no problem at all. *

Holy Cow!! Got my order in 2 days!! Holy Cow!! That's a chunky bottle of perfume!!