Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default www.perfumersworld.com

Does anyone know of someone or has anyone here completed a course with this establishment?
    Did it help enhance your appreciation and understanding of the fragrances you owned purchased / sampled / created?
    Any reviews / opinions?

Thank you in advance
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

Default Re: www.perfumersworld.com

Hey Moondeva,

I'm thinking of getting some fragrance kits from Perfumers' World one of these days. I had some questions about them, so i sent them an e-mail, and their president Steven Dowthwaite was gracious enough to reply personally. I was hesitant to do business with them because they are so far away, but their methods and courses sound really good. They seem like a very reputable place. I'll probably order a kit from them in the next few months.

Blog Entries

Default Re: www.perfumersworld.com

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking of starting with the foundation course / kit.
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *