Code of Conduct

Default New fragrance from Burberry

Burberry will release Burberry London, a new fragrance for women, in February with an ad campaign featuring actress Rachel Weisz:

The fragrance itself was created by Dominique Ropion of IFF. The elegant and sophisticated floral jus features top notes of rose, clementine and honeysuckle. Heart notes comprise tiaré flower, peony and jasmine with base notes of sandalwood, musk and patchouli.

Look for the men's Burberry London fragrance in the fall. (via cosmeticsinternational)

http://nowsmellthis.blogharbor.com/b...8/1695102.html

Golden Globe winner Rachel Weisz is the face of Burberry’s new pillar fragrance, Burberry London.

Launching worldwide this spring, it will hit UK and US counters in mid-February, followed by a pan-European roll-out in March and the Far East in April.

President of Burberry Fragrances, Marcella Cacci, told Cosmetics International that the fragrance would be as big as its current top-seller, Burberry Brit. “This will be another pillar fragrance for us,” she said.

Christopher Bailey, Burberry’s creative director, described the new fragrance as iconic. “Fragrance is a very big part of Burberry fashion,” he commented. “The whole outfit, including the handbag and fragrance, matters. The perfume compliments the total look.”

Cacci emphasised that the scent attempts to embody the city of London, merging the worlds of fashion and fragrance. It is also a product which aims to define the core fashion collection. This is highlighted by the perfume’s packaging: the bottle is wrapped in Burberry’s famous check fabric while the outer carton bears the same fabric label as the one stitched into the clothes.

The fragrance itself was created by Dominique Ropion of IFF. The elegant and sophisticated floral jus features top notes of rose, clementine and honeysuckle. Heart notes comprise tiaré flower, peony and jasmine with base notes of sandalwood, musk and patchouli.

The launch will be supported by a print ad campaign shot by Mario Testino, featuring Rachel Weisz and Ioan Gruffudd. Cacci said that the male counterpart fragrance, Burberry London for Men, would launch in the autumn. A TV campaign starring the two actors will also run in the fourth quarter to support Christmas sales of both fragrances.

Default Re: New fragrance from Burberry

i'm confused though. so what's happening to the fragrance that is labelled burberry london now?? nothing i hope because i really like it . .

Default Re: New fragrance from Burberry

Quote Originally Posted by LoneFish
    i'm confused though. so what's happening to the fragrance that is labelled burberry london now?? nothing i hope because i really like it . .
    http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...num=1135738793