Code of Conduct

Thread: It's a steal!

Default It's a steal!

I just won a 3.4 EDP of Coco Chanel off eBay for only $41! Color me excited!
    The pursuit of philosophy is the hope that there is more to life than we realize. By philosophy, however, we come to realize that in fact there is less to life than previously imagined.

Default Re: It's a steal!

Are you sure it isn't fake?

Fabulous, Alicka! I'm so inspired I think I just may wear it tomorrow. ;D ;D
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Alicka61
    Are you sure it isn't fake?

Well, no, as I haven't received it yet. I really have no reason to believe it's fake yet, but if it is, well you live and learn.

The pursuit of philosophy is the hope that there is more to life than we realize. By philosophy, however, we come to realize that in fact there is less to life than previously imagined.

Check for a small grammar mistake on the back side plus very quickly disappearing scent. Otherwise the fakes are very well done, you cannot almost distinguish them from the originals. They all come from China and there are plenty of them on the markets. Especially avoid buying 100 and 50 ml of commercial scents if you cannot check them in person.

I'd always been cautious about decants, as I'd not tried the scent before and the bottles are anything on hand. I'd not realized there were fake bottles with fake packaging--it seems nothing is sacred( or just too much damn trouble) :-?
    Please, spritz responsibly.

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Some ebay sellers have 100% positive feedback and lots of sales. I never hesitate to shop with them.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Speaking of steals, perhaps one of you ladies has an interest in Hermes Caleche? This seller mispelled it as "Calenche" and may not get any bids for that error. If no one else bids, you could get a 100ml botte for $15 or so shipping included!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:WNA:US:12