Code of Conduct

Default Just came from Marshall's

.... and got some gifts: for Sister-in-law Cabaret gift set, for a co-worker Fendi gift-set and for myself Rochas Absolu, each under $20.

Besides their standard Sunflowers, Wings, White Diamonds, Passion, Red Door, Shalimar Light and Curious, they had a nice display of gift-sets on two tables and four shelving units with various fragrances: Givenchy Couture, D&G Red Cap, Je Reviens, Byblos, Cabotine, Escada and Escada Rocking Rio, Boucheron Initial, Ellen Tracy Imagine, Rafinee, Tatiana, Anna Sui (butterfly) and Anna Sui Dolly Girl, Mackie, Louis Ferraud, Elizabeth Arden Spiced Green Tea and True Love, Gucci Rush, Noa Fleur, Celine Dion, Alfred Sung, Trussardi Skin, Dunhill, Diesel (red), and others, most of which were priced $10-20 and just a few over $30.

We still have time to make someone happy! ;D

Default Re: Just came from Marshall's

In my city we have TJ Maxx...I am often shocked by what I find in these stores. My greatest find so far is Dinner by Bobo. After reading many posts on this board I bought all 3 in stock. Trussardi Skin is another great find.
    I picked up some Rigaud candles the other day. I also picked up a Floris Santal shower gel.
    I Love the Maxx and when I travel and see a Marshalls I always take the time to check them out...you never know what treasures are in these stores.
    Gary