Code of Conduct
    Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Default Fragrance as a family hobby

Although I've often wished my darling daughter hadn't moved states away from our home in the upper Midwest, her living in Florida did work to my advantage this past weekend. She took a jaunt over to New Smyrna Beach (home to Luscious Cargo), where she scored a sample of Bond No. 9's newest release, Bleecker Street, for her ol' mom. It was funny to hear how she and her friend struggled to maintain their grown-up composure when reading the price tags on high-end candles there.

My husband will be traveling to Florida to visit our daughter for Thanksgiving, while I stay home to tend critters and clients. He will convey vials of foody scent samples to our daughter from me. I'll anxiously await husband's return with Bleecker Street and whatever he might find at EPCOT's frag stores.

No one in our family could have predicted an interest in fragrance would become such a lovely addition to our travels and relationships. I'm sure many basenoters must enjoy similar niceties, and I'm glad for us all!
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Default Re: Fragrance as a family hobby

[img] http://perso.wanadoo.fr/imagesdeparf...arLight_04.jpg [/img] * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones, Patti Hansen and their daughters Theodora and Alexandra share a love of Guerlain.

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica
    Keith Richards of The Rolling Stones, Patti Hansen and their daughters Theodora and Alexandra share a love of Guerlain.
    Yeah, that's exactly what our family looks like!!!!!!!!!
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Yeah, that's exactly what our family looks like!!!!!!!!!
    Hey mine, too. *You'd be hard pressed to ever find me lounging about in anything but my red strapless dress and bright blue leggins.

What a wonderful hobby for your entire family to share. *No one in my family ever had the slightest interest in perfume, which meant I had to carry the banner for us all. *And I have done it all too well. *

JAG [smiley=cry.gif]

[quote author=JAG link=1132608908/0#3 date=1132813099][quote] No one in my family ever had the slightest interest in perfume, which meant I had to carry the banner for us all. And I have done it all too well. /quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Ditto here.

Editing: sorry, I have accidentally deleted one symbol and the quote looks messed up.