Code of Conduct

Default A gift for my Princess

Hi everyone,

I would like to respectfully request some advice in purchasing a fragrance for my dearly loved and adored girl friend.

In the past I have given her Secrète Datura, Jardin Blanc, and Jasmin by Maître Parfumeur et Gantier

Millésime Impérial, Silver Mountain Water, and Tubérose Indiana by The House of Creed.

Gold por femme, Dia por femme, Cia por femme by Amouage

I would describe her as the most beautiful woman (inside and out) I have ever encountered who exudes with the grace, style and, manners of a young Asian princess.

She is very fashion conscious, daring and avent-guard at times but always in next year’s styles.

I would describe her personality as an angel on earth who is always friendly and loving to everyone she encounters.

With your advice I would like to find something that is very well made exclusive and matchless.

Thank you, for your time and consideration

Default Re: A gift for my Princess

I would suggest having Creed make a scent just for her---that way it will be both exclusive and matchless.

Ladylonestar

Maybe Cookesoul is right, you should look into having a signature fragrance made exclusively for your Princess. *I think dshperfumes.com also custom blends fragrances, as well as one of our members, Ayala (Quinta-Essentia). *Other than that, I'd recommend Creed's Angelique Encens, Serge Lutens Chergui, Annick Goutal Des Lys, L'Artisan Bois Farine, Loree Rodkin Gothic I, Les Nereides Imperial Opoponax or Douceur de Vanille, Luctor et Emergo People of the Labyrinths, or perhaps Carthusia Ligea La Sirena. *Good luck!

Edited: Well, pardon me all to pieces. People of the Labyrinths Luctor et Emergo, not Luctor et Emergo People of the Labyrinths. :-[ :

heh heh, a bit in love are we?
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
    Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I second ladylonestars suggestions, and would like to add Miriam Miranis AQABA scents
    http://www.mirani.com/index.html

How sweet! You're a doll... [smiley=engel017.gif]

Fragrances are so subjective, it would help to know what a few of her favorites are, to sort of guide the recommendations.

But, for something special and uncommon, check out this website:

http://www.profumo.it/perfume/home_english.htm

This perfumer got a nod by Luca Turin. And, as you see, he makes custom fragrances.

Post Thanks / Like

A special scent made exclusively for her would be fantastic! But you'd have to be careful. You have a 50-50 chance of her loving it...or not...unless you're absolutely sure of her tastes. It would be totally endearing of you to do so though! Other than that, I'm with Loney on the Luctor et Emergo. It sparkles and glows, befitting a princess. Or maybe something unusual, like Sabi, which is relatively unknown and sold at some exclusive stores here in the U.S. It's on my Wish List. Chergui also sounds intriguing.

What a great guy you are. You should be cloned! ;D ;D ;D
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

Many of the suggestions above are excellent, but I would add that Creed's
    Spring Flower would be a lovely one for a gift. Originally made for the actress Audrey Hepburn, who herself exhibited many of the traits you describe of your Princess, Spring Flower is one of my favorites.

Sue Ellen