Code of Conduct

Default Ladies, your expertise...

I was wondering if any of you ladies knew of a frag that had heavy cinnamon(ish) notes along with some milky notes. Kind of like Premiere Figuier Extreme but substitute the fig with cinnamon. I am searching for a scent that is reminiscent to Horchata if you guys know what that is.
    Or just a scent with noticeable cinnamon in it.

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Ladies, your expertise...

When you mentioned milk, I was reminded of Fresh Mukki (notes: gentle peach, honeydew, cucumber, violet, caramel, linden, vanilla, musk, tuberose). Personally, it sort of turned my stomach.

I see that Scentual Pleasures has something called Cinnamon Creme Donut that received good reviews at MakeupAlley.com, but I haven't sampled it.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry
    When you mentioned milk, I was reminded of Fresh Mukki (notes: gentle peach, honeydew, cucumber, violet, caramel, linden, vanilla, musk, tuberose). Personally, it sort of turned my stomach.

I see that Scentual Pleasures has something called Cinnamon Creme Donut that received good reviews at MakeupAlley.com, but I haven't sampled it.
    Thanks...I will look into these.

CdG Burnt Sugar has both milk & cinnamon notes.
    http://www.basenotes.net/ID26124255.html
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Quote Originally Posted by tigrushka
    CdG Burnt Sugar has both milk & cinnamon notes. *
    http://www.basenotes.net/ID26124255.html
    ooooh another one that sounds like a winner...thank you

Blog Entries

I'm not to sure about an absolute milky cinnamon scent.
    However :

Diesel Zero Plus Masculine is a very cinnamony spice foody scent. I think the base is more vanilla than milk though. (Diesel Plus Plus is based on milk notes so you could wash with the shower gel and then use the Zero Plus (M) to get the effect you want...)

Organza Indecence (F) is another spice gourmand scent with loads of woody spice over a delicious fruity, amber vanilla base. Very feminine and totally moreish. :P *drool*

Fendi Theorema (F) is spice over cream which may be exactly what you are looking for.

Also LUSH have a new massage bar called 'Merry Christmas' it is a limited edition. It is strong enough to be used as a solid perfume and therefore is a BRILLIANT bargain as the bar will last for ages, used that way. It smells to me of eggnog. a creamy scent with a little dash of cinnamon and spice. My boyfriend loves it on me and I intend to stock up before it is discontinued in january.

I hope this was of some help. Please let us know what you discover / decide. Good luck & happy hunting! ;D
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

E. Coudray - Ambre & Vanille.
    (Orange, Cinnamon, Amber & Vanilla). *Nice and smooth; the orange is hardly detectable to my nose. *Their discontinued Vanille & Canelle sounds as if it would be good but it isn't very creamy at all; more soapy IMO.

Frederick Malle - Musc Ravageur. *This is heavy in cinnamon and is very smooth and sensual.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Primavera1000

Frederick Malle - Musc Ravageur. *This is heavy in cinnamon and is very smooth and sensual.
    I have a sample of this and love it on my skin. I find that it all hot spiced chocolate on my skin. I don't find it so 'milky'. I layer it withTBS Amorito for a total gourmand fest - total chocolate! yum!
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

I'll second moondeva on Organza Indecence....lot of cinnamon in this one!