Code of Conduct

Default A new member saying hello!

Hello everybody!
    I just read Tonkabean`s introduction(-hello, Tonkabean!), and it inspired me to post a few lines about myself.I`m a Swedish woman living in Norway with my Norwegian husband , our fourteen yrs old daughter, to dogs, three cats, and my obsession with perfume...Right now I`m sniffing my wrist sprayed with Hypnose, the new scent from Lancome. I`m not sure whether I like it or not; passion flower, vanilla and vetiver - think it`s quite plain, but at the same time soft and nice.

Would be very happy if somebody who have tried this perfume gave me her/his opinion about it!?!

Thanks for now, nice meeting you all out there! [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
    Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
    --Bob Dylan

Ladylonestar

Default Re: A new member saying hello!

Welcome to Basenotes, Musse! [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Haven't sampled Hypnose yet but I know several of our members have.

Hello musse! I am a swede myself.
    I haven´t tried the new Lancôme, but I saw it mentioned today in the SOTD-thread by Valnum. (Myself, I am scentless today since I am down with the flu and can hardly smell the nailpolish remover at the moment)

I think you will like it here

Welcome, Musse! Please post often and enjoy the communication with the wonderful people sharing the same passion with you!

I haven't tried it but Welcome!

Welcome, Musse! Basenotes is truly addicting, and we all seem to enable each other when it comes to fragrances. What a wonderful addiction it is! Just jump right in and join the forum.
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

Nice to meet you!
    "Never think that war, no matter how necessary, nor how justified, is not a crime." - Ernest Hemingway