Code of Conduct

Default Envy Me, Magnetism, or Amor Amor?

My girlfriend and I hit up the department store yesterday to look for fragrances we both liked for possible Xmas gifts. The aforementioned were our favorites and I was hoping someone here has experience with them in terms of lasting power and projection. We live in the midwest, it's very humid here with wild temperature fluctuations, and as a result we both have very dry skin and our fragrances don't last as long or project as well as they do for others. Are any of these scents known to be strong in suspect in these areas?

If you wish to suggest alternatives her favorite scents are Shi by Alfred Sung and Be Delicious for women.

Ladylonestar

Default Re: Envy Me, Magnetism, or Amor Amor?

I have samples of Envy Me and Amor Amor but haven't gotten round to sampling them. I also have a spray sample of Magnetism, which I have sampled. I wrote a review of it either late last year or early this year, which I think two people read. Since I'm always reluctant to repost a review, I posted it in the Directory if you're interested in reading it. I have incredibly dry skin but rarely (almost never) have a problem with fragrances lasting (or projecting).

As I'm not familiar with Shi and not a fan of Be Delicious, I can't really suggest alternatives. Sorry. :-[ I'm sure others will be of great help to you, however.

Your review of Magnetism was very helpful and I'm currently leaning towards that. It's inexpensive and I have the male version of Magnetism so we could have that cute thing going on. It also sounds like it would be appropriate for someone her age (20). Thanks for your help.

Of those choices I like the Amor Amor best, but I can't attest to it's staying power.
    I might suggest Marc Jacobs Blush. Excellent staying power and a similar feel to Be Delicious.

On me, Escada smells best, but Blush is good too. On another note, while Escada is one of the frags she can wear all year round, Blush is more of a spring-time/summer scent, IMHO.

Good luck!

Oh sorry, being in a warm climate I tend to forget about that sometimes.
    :O)