Code of Conduct

Thread: Costco

Default Costco

Just came back from Costco. They've got their supply of perfumes for the holidays already. This year they're $36.99. I played it safe and bought EL Pleasures Intense since I was sure I like this (almost bought it this summer). I was however very tempted by some other fragrances they had. Here's what I remember seeing:

YSL Cinema
    Lancome Poeme
    Lancome Attraction
    Lancome Miracle Intense
    Lancome Tresor
    DK Black Cashmere
    RL Blue
    RL Lauren Style
    Stella McCartney Stella
    EL Pleasures
    EL Beyond Paradise
    EL Intuition
    Lacoste Pink
    Jil Sander Pure
    Escada Magnetism
    Georgio
    L'Air du Temps
    L'eau d'Issey
    JLo Miami Glow
    Jessica McClintock
    Hugo Boss Deep Red

Default Re: Costco

Too bad we don't have a Costco in Fort Wayne (yet)...only a Sam's Club with a somewhat-decent fragrance selection. [smiley=angry.gif]
    Celebrating 10 years on Basenotes - and smelling better than ever

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Remembered a few more...

Burberry Brit EDT
    Curve Crush
    Calyx

Sorry for not reporting on the men's fragrances. They did have a lot of those, too, but I didn't note what they were. The only ones that I remember for sure are Aramis and Baldessarini.

Thanks for that update. I might just have to get the Burberry Brit now that I own the Brit Red and the Brit Gold.
    :O)

Ladylonestar

Thanks for the report, Plumeria! No Costco near me but I think I got close to one when I had to evacuate for Hurricane Rita. I doubt it would have been open, however. Nothing else was. There is, however, a Sam's Club in my area so I might check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylonestar
    Thanks for the report, Plumeria! *No Costco near me but I think I got close to one when I had to evacuate for Hurricane Rita. *I doubt it would have been open, however. *Nothing else was. *There is, however, a Sam's Club in my area so I might check it out.
    So glad you're back with us and safe! [smiley=kiss.gif] I hope you can find something at Sam's Club. You deserve to treat yourself!

Can someone report the male fragrances during his/her next visit please? Thanks!

I usually go to Walmart for 'maintenance' shopping: cat litter, paper towels, charcoal, etc. Was surprised at some of their offerings.

http://www.walmart.com/search/browse...A2637%3A133225

Couldn't find fragrances for Costco. Did find funeral urns and caskets, though. Seemed fairly reasonable.

Ladylonestar

Quote Originally Posted by veronica
    Couldn't find fragrances for Costco. Did find funeral urns and caskets, though. Seemed fairly reasonable.
    Veronica, you crack me up. ;D This is good information to have -- I'll bookmark it 'cuz... well... ya just never know, right?

Hi, I read your post and was just wondering if this Costco was in the USA or in Canada? I really like some of the fragrances you mentioned so if they are here in Canada I mght be on my way to Costco after work to pick up a few Thanks!!!
    "Of the five senses, the sense of smell is incontestably the one that best conveys a sense of immortality."

Salvador Dali

LOLLL Veronica!

Black Cashmere and Stella are two that I've sort of wanted to buy for a long time. I'll have to check out Costo for sure now. Christmas is coming, so hopefully there'll be lots of bargains at TJ Maxx and Marshall's, too.
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess Dreams
    Hi, I read your post and was just wondering if this Costco was in the USA or in Canada? I really like some of the fragrances you mentioned so if they are here in Canada I mght be on my way to Costco after work to pick up a few * Thanks!!!
    Hi Goddess Dreams! I live in the US, but I just checked the Costco website and found that they do have stores in Canada:

http://www.costco.ca/en-CA/Warehouse...country=canada

You know, looking over my list I am now kicking myself for not getting Cinema or Poeme instead of the Pleasures Intense. I think either one would be a great fragrance for winter. Maybe I'll go back :

Quote Originally Posted by scentophile
    Can someone report the male fragrances during his/her next visit please? Thanks!
    All of these were priced at $36.99

Azzaro Chrome - 3.4 oz
    Kenneth Cole Reaction - 3.4 oz
    Armani Black Code - 1.7 oz
    Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey - 2.5 oz
    John Varvatos - 2.5 oz
    Davidoff Cool Water - 3.4 oz
    Davidoff Echo - 3.4 oz
    Dunhill Xcentric - 3.4 oz
    D&G Pour Homme - 2.5 oz
    Joop! Pour Homme - 3.4 oz
    RL Polo Blue - 2.5 oz
    Cerruti Image - 3.4 oz
    Curve - 3.4 oz
    Curve Wave - 3.4 oz

I skipped all of these ones but I managed to find a 1.7 oz of Chanel #5 EDT. It was the last one too.