Code of Conduct

Default Apres l'Ondee parfum on Ebay

here

can't afford it, and besides have never even smelled the edt!!!! i plan on changing this though don't worry!

that reminds me, has anyoen ever taken the "personality test" at guerlain's website? they told me my scent personality was "smile" and that i would like jardins de bagatelle, champs elysees, apres l'ondee, and chamade. well i do really like the first two so maybe they are onto something! anyways just thought some people might be interested

Default Re: Apres l'Ondee parfum on Ebay

OH MY GOODNESS! that will go for WAY more. It's got 6 days left!

Lonefish, I just bought a decant of the EDT from ebay.

Yep, the seller who sells decants of it is a very good seller too. I just try to not buy tooooo much perfume, because I know the more I buy the more I want to buy, and it is just a vicious cycle. And I have such a long list of things I want to try, etc, but it is certainly on the top of my list!

Wow, what a temptation. It wouldn't be nice to bid against a fellow basenoter though...

I already own one bottle of this and its great but yes it costs and arm and a leg. I put in a bid on how much I want to pay but if it goes beyond that which I think it will then someone else can have it. I do like it a lot better than the EdT. I really haven't had a chance to compare them side by side but I will in a few weeks when I have more time.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Is it true that the parfum is closer to L'Heure Bleue than the EdT? I'm getting infatuated by it, even though it doesn't last much.

Yes the parfum is very close to L'Heure Bleue,they could be sisters.
    I bought my 8ml in the refill spray bottle for £22 from an ebay seller.
    DONNA

Quote Originally Posted by LoneFish
    Yep, the seller who sells decants of it is a very good seller too. I just try to not buy tooooo much perfume, because I know the more I buy the more I want to buy, and it is just a vicious cycle. *And I have such a long list of things I want to try, etc, but it is certainly on the top of my list!
    Yes she is a very informative and helpful seller...and classy. Don't know if I can mention her name or not but since it seems like she is the only one selling those decants...hmmmmmm.

I just bought another bunch of samples today from her even after buying my 1.69oz Chergui and 3.4oz Figuier Extreme. I must stop though, at least until the 1st