Code of Conduct

Default Passage D'Enfer--Ladies and Men?

I just ordered two small samples of Passage D'Enfer, one for myself and one for a very good Lady-friend. Have any of y'all tried it? Do you like it on women and men? Any general comments on the scent overall?

It's my first time for PD'E and it's a blind order, hence the 1/32oz samples.

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

Default Re: Passage D'Enfer--Ladies and Men?

I wear Passage d'Enfer occasionally and my girl friend likes it on me. It is marketed as a unisex scent. However, I don't think I would like it on a woman - just my personal preference.

tuco

Passage D'Enfer is one of my top ten favorite fragrances out of the several hundred that I own. Appropriate for anyone at any time, IMHO, with its soft, but lasting, allure. Very unique but unobtrusive.

JAG

Passage D'Enfer is one of my fave fragrances - I wear it several times a week. *I like to wear it solo or mix it with Timbuktu and/or Patchouli Patch. *Yum!!!

Thank's for the replies. Y'all are the best .

I'll post back after she and I try it.

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

I don't own it, but I wish I did! *I like it on me of course, but I think it would smell terrific on a man also. From my experience, to get the best incense effect, spray lavishly!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

I own PdE and describe it as cool incense fragrance. I am a total
    believer in if you like it then wear it,sex regardless.
    DONNA

Thank you Shades and Donna. Gonna be difficult to "spray lavishly" though with those tiny bottles and Donna, I like your approach and since I found BN, it's become mine too. You can "teach an old dog new tricks!" ;D

Dan

Daily Wardrobe

Lovely light incense , to be sprayed in summer and all other seasons and thoroughly enjoyed. I personally love it!

I'm a guy who is absolutely smitten with this scent. It's a work of art that either gender will enjoy.

I think Passge d'Enfer is pretty much beyond the masculine/feminine scale. The predominant frankincense smells very religious and meditating, and in a sense, both men and women can wear it without problems. Le Boise (Ginestet) appears to have the same kind of composition (with maybe more sandalwood?) and slightly more feminine than masculine. For women who thinks Tam Dao is a bit too masculine and loves the combination of frankincense and sandalwood, I would recommend Le Boise.... ;D

Just got my two Passage samples from Luckyscents. I uncapped one but can't give it a fair "smell" today as I also received a sample of Agatha Brown's Conquest for Men and her Imperial Jade earlier, a spot of which is on the back of each of my hands. They are so strong(overpowering?) that the Passage didn't have a chance at least while it's still in the vial.

Dan

Daily Wardrobe