Code of Conduct

Default Cadolle No. 9 - where can I get it?

I received this in sample form and am out of it. :'( Can anyone help me find a bottle of it? I've searched the web for it and can't seem to find anywhere to order it.
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

Default Re: Cadolle No. 9 - where can I get it?

I love Cadolle. It can be purchased at Bendels as far as I know.

You can purchase it from Les Senteurs in London. Their website only allows you to order FM's fragrances, but you can call the shop and they'll ship it.

Last time it was spotted in the USA was at Henri Bendel's located at 712 Fifth Ave. near 56th Str. Give them a call (212) 247 1100, or somebody in NYC, please find out if they ship and what their prices are.

DSH Perfumes makes Designer Duplicates too, and Cadolle # 9 is one of them. I do not know how close it is to the original, but you can try and get a 5 ml sample for about $3 from them (1 oz edp from DSH is about 50 dollars, as a rule). They have Bath and Body products too, but I am not sure if any of them are in Cadolle's scent.

Thanks, everyone! I think I'll give Bendel's a try first since they're here in the U.S. I'll let you know if I get it.
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

Foof:

In the meantime, you can look at this:

http://www.iencheres.com/art/MeBertr...mp;Adjudi=25.0

Interesting search just to get that far: bra inventors, bicycle racers, etc.

Ladylonestar

I ordered mine from Henri Bendel. *At the time, which was in 2004, (I think I spoke with Gerard) I was told that they were having a difficult time getting it in. *I also have the DSH version. *To my nose, the DSH version is quite different from the original, but it's gorgeous. *It has strawberry in the top. *Somewhere, and I have no idea where, I got these notes for Le No. 9 Cadolle: *Top notes of Cadolle No. 9 are jasmine, rose, ylang ylang, lily, carnation, and a citrus mixture of orange and tangerine; heart notes are very woody, comprising red cedar, sandalwood, and rosewood; base notes are Siamese benzoin, Indian sandalwood, Virginian cedar, and patchouli from Penang.

At one time First-In-Fragrance also carried it, but I've no idea if they still do. You can see their website at www.cadolle.com.

I think I might kill for the parfum!!
    Les Senteurs only do the edt I have the edp,but was told either it was discontinued or Cadolle would not ship it anymore.

If you search for Cadolle all you get is the underwear never the fragrances.
    DONNA

Quote Originally Posted by donna255
    Les Senteurs only do the edt I have the edp,but was told either it was discontinued or Cadolle would not ship it anymore.

Perhaps if you call Cadolle at the Rue Cambon they will make an exception...Their addresses and numbers can be found on their website: http://www.cadolle.com/

Ladylonestar

Yes. Me, too, Donna. And it's pretty much your fault since you introduced me to Le No. 9! :-* I think Gerard (at Henri Bendel NY) did mention that it's difficult to get the fragrance from Cadolle or Cadolle wouldn't ship it... something like that.

They do have a website (as Gattopardo and I have provided) and there is a link to the fragrance. I didn't, however, check on ordering/shipping.

FuFu:

http://www.cadolle.com/GB/accueil.shtml

Or write to them: *

Cadolle Parfums
    255 rue Saint-Honoré
    75001 Paris
    FRANCE

Open 10am to 6pm, Monday through Friday

Phone:* 33 1 42 60 38 37

That is not just underwear. You'd cause a scandal attending the 'flannel-optional' Basenotes Female Fragrance Discussion Slumber Party in the Malia black meshed bustier and Le No. 9. (I'm going to wear that purple outfit on the lingerie page - might have to turn up the thermostat.)

Whoopsy daisy. While I was looking at all their stuff and everything someone beat me to it. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylonestar
    At one time First-In-Fragrance also carried it, but I've no idea if they still do. *You can see their website at www.cadolle.com.
    Loney, I just checked First-In-Fragrance. It's listed on their main page, but when you go to on-line ordering, they don't have it.

Fufu, it's funny that you mentioned Cadolle No 9 because I was retesting my DSH sample last night. On first sniff - not so good, but the dry down is very lovely. It's on my wish list in the "MUST HAVE" category.

JAG

Thank you for the site,it does not work with webtv so will have to use a real computer!!!

Will see if a begging letter will work?
    DONNA