Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A sign of things to come for Mugler in the US?

A while back, I was at the Von Maur (a Nordstrom-type department store) at the Jefferson Pointe mall here in Fort Wayne, and I noticed that the fragrance SA was wearing a nice perfume. She said that it was Angel in body cream (by Mugler, of course). The odd thing: This particular Von Maur desn't sell anything Mugler (though some of their other stores do).

Meanwhile, over at the L.S. Ayres in the same city (which will become a Macy's in mid-2006 due to the Federated/May merger) over at Glenbrook Square mall, they sell Angel...and a lot of it. They probably sell so much that the city could use a second store selling Thierry Mugler perfumes.

Over in the Boston area, our good friend Scentimus noticed in another post that at a Macy's, the SAs were just talking on and on about Angel and how they were getting it soon.

Could these signs mean that Clarins Fragrance Group USA is getting ready to EXPAND distribution of the Thierry Mugler brand in the US? Keep your eyes peeled for interesting developments...
    I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone.

Default Re: A sign of things to come for Mugler in the US?

I imagine so, but where I live you can find it just about anywhere (well, except Robinson May).
    The pursuit of philosophy is the hope that there is more to life than we realize. By philosophy, however, we come to realize that in fact there is less to life than previously imagined.