Code of Conduct

Default Can I get YOUR opinion, Ladies?

Hi! This is one of my very first few posts on this great forum, althought I am an avid scent collector myself. I noticed that the Male Fragrance Discussion boards are constantly bombarded with topics such as "what fragrance turns women on?"

Now, most replies to these posts are posted by guys who were complimented by women with whatever fragrance they were wearing at the time....which I noticed, may be a flawed opinion since women are generally nice and will complement a man that smells good.....

So, ladies, can i get an honest opinion from you? Which Men's fragrance turns you on the most?

Default Re: Can I get YOUR opinion, Ladies?

maybe you can find some help in these threads .)
    http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...num=1126338851

I love Marc Jacobs Men, I've repurchased this many times for my husband. When he was away on a trip I put some on and my sister said 'oooh, what are you wearing?'.

Kenzo pour Homme, Gucci Rush, Egoiste Platinum, Acqua di Gio, Dior Homme... 8-)

For me it's Fahrenheit followed closely by Gray Flannel.

summer means fireflys

Jaipur pour Homme any time, everytime but I like wearing it too!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Basenotes Plus

The man turns me on, never the fume. If a jackass marinates in a vat of Ambre Sultan, he's a nice smelling jackass, but a jackass still, nonetheless.
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

Clinique Happy
    Ultraviolet
    Jean Paul Gaultier - le male

to name just a few ;D

Ladylonestar

Quote Originally Posted by tdem1961
    The man turns me on, never the fume. *If a jackass marinates in a vat of Ambre Sultan, he's a nice smelling jackass, but a jackass still, nonetheless. *
    I hear that. If the man himself can't turn me on, then no fragrance is going to do it for him. Now that that's off my chest and out of the way, I can tell you that these are some of the men's fragrances I love (and the list continues to grow as I discover more men's fragrances): Aramis, Yatagan, Jicky, Lauder, Caron Pour Un Homme, Bel Ami, Must de Cartier, Coriolan, Heritage, EL Intuition and Beyond Paradise, Habit Rouge, Mouchoir de Monsieur, Givenchy Pi, Grey Flannel, Ambre Precieux, Black Vetyver Cafe, Live Jazz, Yohji Homme... and I'm forgetting many others right now. Tsar used to be a HUGE favorite of mine but the last time I smelled it on someone... not so great. Don't know what happened with that one. Also, to me women's Angel smells pretty darned good on a man.

Basenotes Plus

I should further clarify: there are many, many scents that I have loved smelling on men - Habit Rouge, Farenheit, Caron Pour un Homme, Old Spice, Polo, Helmut Lang, Brut (yes, I said Brut), Serge Lutens LaMyrrhe, Ambre Precieux, Jovan Musk for Men, Aramis, Heritage just for starters. However, there isn't a scent out there that can make an unappealing person seem otherwise. If someone turns me on, it's because of an attractive quality that originates from within him; against that, the scent he's wearing (or not) can never hope to compete. His good smellin' fume is the icing on the cake, not the cake
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain