Code of Conduct

Default New: That's so Raven.

From WWD

Critical Mass: Raven Appeals to Anti-Britney Teen
    By Faye Brookman

NEW YORK The mass market has a new star to add to its growing celebrity portfolio: A fragrance and a line of cosmetics handpicked by Raven Symone and bearing the name of her hit Disney show, "That's So Raven," will hit specialty and mass market stores starting next month.

What's notable about Symone is that she appeals to a multicultural audience and attracts a younger user to the beauty category than existing celebrity-endorsed products.

For the fragrance, Disney Consumer Products turned to boom LLC. The That's So Raven scent is priced in the $7.50 to $12 range and also was selected by Symone. According to Rebecca Killian, vice president of creative for boom, the scent is a combination of sugary fruit flavors, melded with warm vanilla bean and musk. She said it will stand out in the celebrity market because of the appeal Symone has with young girls. "Britney is Britney. Paris Hilton is an heiress. But the girls buying Raven buy into the Raven proposition. They buy it because of her character," said Killian.

That's So Raven, the fragrance, will be available in May Corp. department stores, specialty stores and mass market doors. The lineup consists of a 1-oz. cologne spray, a 0.5-oz. pocket cologne spray and a roll-up fragrance shimmer stick. Creative holiday gift sets, such as jewelry filled with solid perfumes, are planned.

Default Re: New: That's so Raven.

I think that's great. Raven actually has a lot going for her and this is an excellent idea. Not only is she a role model for young girls but she's got a great body image, she hasn't let Hollywood turn her into a stick. The pricing is more in budget with what a young preteen or teen should spend too.

Default Re: New: That's so Raven.

My ten daughter loves her show. As for myself,i cannot stand her. I don't think she is the least bit funny,not to mention,she annoys the piss out of me.

Sorry for going off topic.

Jeff
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson