Code of Conduct

Default US Basenoters: azaftigwoman.com sale

I read on another board that shipping is 50% off (only $3.00.) Body mists are on sale for $4.95 and several other items are also on sale. She makes a great Pink Sugar dupe. I ordered Mexican Cocoa body mist (cinnamon and chocolate, yum!)

Ladylonestar

Default Re: US Basenoters: azaftigwoman.com sale

First time I've been to the website, Hound. Thanks! There certainly are lots of delicious-sounding goodies there! [smiley=shocked.gif] Do you mostly buy the body mists or do you buy the oils, too? And are the body mists long-lasting?

Hi! I have the oil and body mist (body cream and lotion) in Pink Sugar. Her mist is as long-lasting as the original Pink Sugar. I like that her PS dupe is spot on and reasonably priced! Now that I've gotten PS out of my system, I ordered Mexican Cocoa body mist (got a sample of body cream with purchase and really liked it!) It's a really good cocoa/cinnamon blend.

I try to order during her sales because it can get a little pricey.

I'm another fan of this site. I love the Honey Butter in Pink Sugar. I gave these as gifts last year xmas and people hounded me to get more because they used everything up so fast. Mists are reasonably strong, lotions are my fave. Blackbery Musk is excellent. Good company, fast service.

My order arrived very quickly. The Mexican Cocoa scent is really, really good.

Her EDPs and lotions are really nice as well. Long lasting for the $$! The Bois de Coco is superb!