Code of Conduct

Default I'm of to..... New York!

Yay! I'm finally getting to spend some time in civilization. Don't get me wrong, New Hampshire is beautiful but it's very quiet and seriously perfume-challenged. My niece just moved to Manhattan so we're going to visit her in the West Village, not far from Aedes and Bigelow Apothecary. This time, I will go to Caron as well as the "usual suspects." I will gather as much information as I can about new launches, gather samples and find out about promotions at Barneys, Bergdorf's, etc. As usual, I'll post a full report upon return and will be in touch with Artisankey while I'm away.

Take care, everyone! Have a great weekend.

Da Hound

Default Duh... it's early

That should read "off" to New York.

Default Re: I'm of to..... New York!

And here I am sitting in a boring office being jealous again. Have fun for all of us, will you! [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

You go, Hound! Have a great time. I'm interested in hearing about some of the new launches!
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

WHAT a lucky DOG you are!!!! (Pardon the pun) [smiley=cheesy.gif]
    I'm SO envious. I never did make it to Aedes when I was there. There was just too much to see in NYC. I know I don't need to tell you to have fun. [smiley=smiley.gif]

Have a great time, Hound! [smiley=smiley.gif] Itching already to read your NY sniffing report. [smiley=wink.gif]
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Ladylonestar

Perfume Hound Dog Type Person! What a busy, busy lady you are these days. Bring us back fragrant news... and send me some cool weather, okay? Ship it Priority, please. Have a great time! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Hello! I just got back today. The heat in New York was unreal. However, I didn't allow it to interfere with my Perfumehound activities, entourage in tow (my mom, daughter and niece!)

Full report to follow.

Hi Hound! Just perusing the board and saw your post about NYC. Can't wait to read all about your trip.

Hi, Pikake! It's great to see you. I'm busy preparing for a job interview tomorrow morning. When I'm done, I'll be able to concentrate on posting about my adventures in New York. It was hot there, but great. See ya soon!

Dawg! Hope your interview went well! Still chomping at the bit for your NYC report. I am dying to get to Saks to check out the Susanne Lang line. Will get there this winter.

Pikake! They want to hire me! Should be finalized in a few days.

I'll post the NY report as soon as I can, probably tomorrow.

You must check out Susanne Lang. There's a roll-on trio available for $88 (you can pick which scents you want, as opposed to the Ready-to-Wear set.) Let me know if you have any questions, I'm pretty familiar with the line.

Congrats! I am so happy for you! (Do you still have my email addy)?

Anyway, I'm off to read your Aedes post. Drop me a lline sweetie!

Pikake! I got the job! I don't have your email address. Can you message me here with that info? I'd love to drop ya a line!

DaHound

Ladylonestar

Quote Originally Posted by Perfume_Hound_Dog
    Pikake! *I got the job!
    Well... I'm not Pikake but is it okay if I CONGRATULATE you, Hound? Way to go! Happy days are here again...

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif] [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Thanks, LLS! I'll be working in a middle school (very close to home!) as a Para-Educator.