Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Angers, France

Default Re: Scents that smell of chocolate?

I feel a bit silly responding to (another) seven-year-old thread, but I will since Missoni wasn't previously mentioned either (...probably since it came out in 2006, lol!) Anyway, chocolate orange and white flowers is what I get with this - it's delicious, but very thick and sweet. When I'm in the mood for sweet, non-Angel, Tootsie-Roll type chewy chocolate, this is what I wear.
    Science is not only compatible with spirituality, it is a profound source of spirituality. When we recognize our place in an immensity of light-years and in the passage of ages, when we grasp the intricacy, beauty, and subtlety of life, then that soaring feeling, that sense of elation and humility combined, is surely spiritual. ..Carl Sagan

Laurence Dumont Vanille Chocolate

Kcloe and Lamar Unbreakable Bond
    "No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel

Ayala Moriel Roses et Chocolat

Really scrummy
    Currently wearing: Yendi by Roberto Capucci

Quote Originally Posted by arwen_elf View Post
    Gourmand Coquin by Guerlain
    That one is awesome! Rum & choco: yum...

I don't generally enjoy chocolate fragrances, I'd much rather EAT the chocolate, but here I will pipe in with Guerlain Iris Ganache, with a white chocolate dusting amidst the gorgeous earthy iris root......
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

Mmm, haven't tried Black Orchid by TF, how chocolate-y is this one? Cause I like choco.

There's also Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour De Cacao, haven't sniffed this one.
    Currently wearing: Sahara Noir by Tom Ford

I see this original post was from 2005. However I'll contribute Mexican Cocoa by Pacifica. Just smelled it last month at Whole Foods and although it immediately didn't capture my attention, a time later while shopping I couldn't help but smell something amazing but really faint that I couldn't quite place. Then I realized I had sprayed the Mexican Cocoa on my wrist earlier. It dries down to something wonderful that subtlely reminded me of Angel but is lighter and more natural smelling.