Code of Conduct

Thread: Need help!

Default Need help!

I am looking in my next purchase to acuire a clean and refreshing scent. I know adg is hated due to popularity but I do not care about that. My 50 ml of kyoto should arrive tommorrow as I fiind this juice to be so exilerating and incredibly awesome! Having said that, which of these would/could you recommend? Many thanks!

*note* I voted for adg arbitrarily just to see the polls

Default Re: Need help!

Hmm, neither CdG EdP nor CdG 2MAN are exactly "clean and refreshing" but I voted for CdG EdP anyway. It's very spicy and medicinal but I wear it, no matter what the season or temperature. [smiley=smiley.gif]
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Agree with Tigs completely.
    'I am not difficult, I am definite!' - Hedy Lamarr

I also agree with Tiggy. but I did vote for CdG2 Man as I think it a cooler incense and might suit what you want better.

I own the CdG and CdG2 anyway.
    DONNA

Those who hate AdG won't do so because of popularity.

Quote Originally Posted by donna255
    but I did vote for CdG2 Man as I think it a cooler incense and might suit what you want better.
    Ditto.

Jeff
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson