Code of Conduct

Thread: Halloween

Default Halloween

Has anyone tried this scetn by Jesus Del Pozo? With a name like halloween it seems like it would smell something like Kingdom or maybe even Salvador Dali's Pour Homme.
    Awesomeguy

Default Re: Halloween

It is very pleaseant women scent but I am not very good in describing scents, sorry. However, surprisingly nice!

It's a rather unique floral, and I don't think I have ever smelled anything else quite like it. It's notes include bergamot, tuberose, jasmine, fressia, musk and sandalwood. The white flowers give it a white floral freshness, and fullness that is sorely lacking in many of today's florals, while the musk and sandalwood keep it warm and rich in the base. It's a little too floral for my tastes (as a guy, I had a bottle but rarely used it), but at it's price point, if you like florals, this is a good one.

For me, Halloween is so cold! I used to wear it, but I cannot anymore. Worth to try because it is different.
    If you were to say to the grown-ups: “I saw a beautiful house made of rosy brick, with geraniums in the windows and doves on the roof,” they would not be able to get an idea of that house at all. You have have to say to them: “I saw a house that cost $20,000.” Then they would exclaim: “Oh, what a pretty house that is!”

(extract from "The Little Prince" by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

Think about it...