Code of Conduct

Default Best everyday fragrance

...............that is not attacking everyone around. What are your ideas?

Default Re: Best everyday fragrance

Bvlgari's tea fragrances work well in this aspect. Eau de Parfumee Au the Blanc/Vert [smiley=smiley.gif]

I actually have a hard time with this topic because I only save Guet-Apens or maybe just a teensy few for very special times....The rest I wear with abandon on any given day. I do have some perfumes that I wear more in the day time than the evening but ..... depends on my mood and what I'm craving. No rules for me.

Glorious1 wrote what I had on my mind upon seing this topic. I wear what I crave whether it is for or without the occasion, and sometimes SotD threads inspire me to reach out and put something on. Much depends on the weather too.

My all occasion favorites, i.e. that's what I wear every day include (but in no case limited to): #19, White Linen, Estee, Coriandre, Paloma, Champagne, Gucci #3 (need another bottle), Fendi (need another bottle again!), Annam (need another bottle too!), Silences, Eternity, Truth, Cabotine, In Love Again, 1881, Ode Au Reve, Deci-Dela, Sicily, Red Cap, Alchimie, Byzance, Shalimar, Le Nuits Indienne, Krazy. And many more.

Green Irish Tweed
    Let your nose be your pilot

How can I forget....MUGLER COLOGNE!!!

I second that Xen, Guerlain's Vetiver?
    Let your nose be your pilot

Seve Exquise for this time of year.
    "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see." -Benjamin Franklin

Oh lordy. I wear anything I please. So far, no one at work has complained. If it's a heavy hitter, I apply just a spritz or two or walk through a spray of it. I know some scents can nauseate some the pregnant lassies so I'm careful if I'm around one, especially their first trimester. (I remember! Bacon and eggs absolutely made me run to bow to the porcelein god.)

IMHO, it boils down to tastefully using it. It may sound repetitious (because I've repeatedly said this many times before on another board), but I believe a perfume should be used to enhance, not overwhelm.
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

sharaku

How about Eau du Ciel, Apres L'Ondee?
    I think the problem is quantity though. [smiley=smiley.gif]

Eau de charlotte for me. Especially at this time of year.

Perfect Veil
    Breathe from FreshScentsByTerri
    Carriére

very non-offensive.. and wearable IMO

"Light Blue" Dolce & Gabbanna
    "Eucalyptus" Thymes Limited
    "Costes"
    "Colonia Assoluta" Acqua di Parma

Ladylonestar

To me, Oscar by Oscar de la Renta has such a fresh, clean scent that it's hard to imagine it would be offensive or "attacking" to anyone, but I guess any fragrance could be such. The same goes for White Linen, and most especially the new White Linen eau de toilette. I know there are those who don't like L'Air du Temps, but I've smelled this on other women and everytime I do, I think it's heavenly -- but, again, it could be offensive to some (though not to me). And, as already mentioned, Estee. I actually used to wear it every single day and I never received anything but raves. L'Or de Torrente always gets me wows and compliments, as does Eau des Merveilles. I don't think anything is failsafe, but I think some of these are pretty close, or I've found them to be so. Others that come to mind are Norell, Chamade, L'Interdit and Vent Vert.

My staples for day to day wear are always GIT and OV. SMW and MI I wear when I want to be a tad more seductive.

I used to wear Mitsouko every day for awhile, but with so many scents to choose from it was too constraining
    In warmer weather like the present my everyday faves are Secrete Datura, Eau des Merveilles, Heure Exquise, Chamade, to name but a few that first come to mind.
    'I am not difficult, I am definite!' - Hedy Lamarr

I wear everything when I wan't (except for a very few "evening scents&quot, I just wary the "doses". The scents that always work for me no matter what are:

Jicky
    Bellodgia
    Je Reviens
    Miss Dior
    Caleche
    Y