Code of Conduct

Default I don't hear much about the di Firenzes

I've found another typical Fufu-type scent and have fallen hard - their Talco Delicato. *An uncomplicated, simple vanilla and musk combo that's wonderful for summer. *And I'm not going to buy it any time soon, either, because I've crossed the boundary for this month's perfume budget (and then some). *Delicato is very similar to many of the vanillaic (sp?) gourmands but that seems to be where I'm heading lately. *Any other di Firenze fans out there? *I have a few samples of their scents, but they don't seem to last very long. *
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

Ladylonestar

Default Re: I don't hear much about the di Firenzes

Yikes! I've just got to unpack all my samples! I have quite a few of the i Profumi di Firenze samples but I haven't tested all of them and can't remember what all I have right now. I'm with you, Fufu -- I love Talco Delicato. I also love the Ambra del Nepal and Vaniglia del Madagascar but will have to re-test them to give impressions since it's been quite awhile. I would eventually love to buy some of them, but right now I've got Annick Goutal Grand Amour and Guerlain Apres l'Ondee topping my must-have list. Bobbi Brown Beach and Lulu Guinness Put On Your Pearls, Girls right below them! [smiley=rolleyes.gif]

Love your description of Talco Delicato!

I like Spezie, citrus and spices, like a holiday pomander. Nice, but no lasting power. Ambra de Nepal is nice too, but no lasting power either, but a nicer amber than Ambre Sultan, IMHO. I think I have samples of others too, but can't remember.

Oh yeah! Loved the del Madagascar and Spezie, too So many 'fumes, such little time...sometimes I feel like I'm chasing my own tail when I think of all the scents I want to add to my "gotta have" list. It's almost as bad when I try to pick a SOTD. Round and round I go, where she stops, nobody knows lollll. The thought of completing my wardrobe listing in its entirety is overwhelming, although I have been working on it a bit when I can catch a minute or two. It's almost like a living thing, and changes every day. :exclamation
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

I haven't met an iPdF I didn't like and I think I've tried them all.

I have been wearing i Profumi di Firenze Vaniglia del Madagascar regularly these days , and am always complimented, each and every day. I carry a small roll on vial for touch ups. I have found when I can no longer smell it, others still can. I adore this! Now, I am inspired to head for the Talc Delicato, thanks to FufuLaRue's description. I can't get enough vanilla!!!!

Ladylonestar

Quote Originally Posted by socalwoman
    I haven't met an iPdF I didn't like and I think I've tried them all. *
    I was wondering when you'd show up to post, Socalwoman! I almost posted to Fufu that I thought you loved the iPdF's. [smiley=wink.gif]

Of the ones I've tried, I like Ambra del Nepal the best.

I love.. and could live in.. Vaniglia di Madagascar [smiley=grin.gif]