Code of Conduct

Default SSD III Sunday 12 June Poll #1

OK, here's poll #1! If it seems to be sufficient it will also be the last, but if more scents will be named etc. there will be more polls. Let the voting begin! You can vote for more than just one scent. [smiley=smiley.gif]
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Default Re: SSD III Sunday 12 June Poll #1

What about the actual competition part where we wear straw boaters, navy blazers and crisp, white linen shells and skirts and proudly march around the stadium waving our scented scarves to the din of the cheering crowds?

Go, go, Basenoters! Squash the mua and pols!

bleu autumn haze

OK I voted for the three that I either own or have a sample of. *I won't say which ones. *[smiley=wink.gif] *This would be my first SSD so I hope that I can participate! *Sounds like a lot of fun!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Two scents in the lead (won't tell which ones), by a two-vote nose! [smiley=smiley.gif]

Will close the poll tomorrow on Sunday evening (Finnish local time is GMT+ 3 hrs).

MJH

I voted for my faves, but I'll take it like a man if one of my favorites doesn't win.
    But I may just be very busy that day........... [smiley=wink.gif]

Ladylonestar

I don't have Apres l'Ondee, Eau de Charlotte or Sublime, so if any of those fragrances win, I'll have to observe. [smiley=cry.gif] But that's okay, I'll catch the next one! [smiley=beer.gif]

Do I understand correctly that you invite gentlemen to cast votes in your poll? If I should be so lucky as to have a participant in SSD III living in my area, I would dearly love to smell Après l'Ondée worn by an actual female person. Jicky, too, for that matter.

MJH

Quote Originally Posted by Prof_S
    Do I understand correctly that you invite gentlemen to cast votes in your poll? If I should be so lucky as to have a participant in SSD III living in my area, I would dearly love to smell Après l'Ondée worn by an actual female person. Jicky, too, for that matter.
    Prof_S,
    On a Scent Synchronization Day, the participants usually agree to wear the top-voted scent, and report back their findings, impressions, experiences. It's entirely optional, but anyone who'd like to participate is welcome to join in. I've taken part in both SSDs on the Female Board (as well as most of the SSDs on the Male Board as well), and many Basenotes women have participated in SSDs on the Male Board. So far, I've worn Angelique Encens and Shalimar for the two Female SSDs: I own and love both, so it wasn't a big stretch for me.

We still have a tie but it's clear which two are the most popular ones, so I make the final poll now.