Code of Conduct

Default "Ispahan" by Yves Rocher

Hello, everybody,
    I«m looking desperately for a fragrance which is similar to "Ispahan" by Yves Rocher. Ispahan was my favoorite perfume since 1982 and now it«s discontinued.
    I already phoned and wrote e-mails to the Yves Rocher Company to convince them that there is still a market for that perfume, but in vain.- I haven«t bought any other product from them since they discontinued "Ispahan".
    Maybe there is someone in that community who can help me at least find out which perfume could be similar.
    Thank you for every advice,
    Abeline :

Default Re: "Ispahan" by Yves Rocher

Ispahan was very much inspired by Opium, so you could check that one out.

Does that one brig back childhood memories... Mom used it a lot when I was a kid, I remember the black flacon with the arabian styled golden fonts. It was quite good if I«m not misstaken?

/mmm

Thank you for your advice. I shall try Opium, although I think I already tried it some time ago and the scent was not exactly what I now miss with "Ispahan".
    Yes, Ispahan was really good. It was composed from Mimosa, clove and vanilla.(This was, at least, the description made by the Yves Rocher Company).
    Maybe I should try to mix it by myself, but I have no idea how to do that,
    Abeline

Hello again,
    t h a n k you so much, cedriceccentric!!!!!!!
    I tried "Opium" today....and it i s the smell!!!
    I think I did mix it up with "Poison" last time I thought I tried it...I«m so happy for your advice, because it is not only the smell; I also feel more relaxed and inspired when I used "Ispahan". And I think that "Opium" is even a more elaborate and valuable perfume than "Ispahan" was. - I like a lot of other perfumes, but I identified myself most with "Ispahan" and therefore, it was like loosing something of my personality when I couldn«t use that perfume anymore.
    Thank you so much again,
    Abeline

No problemo

Hello everyone!

I am new on this board, but have been enjoying perfume and perfume related topics for years. You could say I'm obsessed

Abeline, I have a Isphan set from Yves Rocher I would love to trade...it is new and never been used. I'm on makeupalley.com if u want to look at my list...I havent figured out how to use the "wardrobe" feature here yet :P

I look forward to future postings and am so glad to find a community of people as interested in fragrance as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by perfumefanatic
    I look forward to future postings and am so glad to find a community of people as interested in fragrance as I am.
    Perfumefanatic is a name we could all go by and you have landed at the right place for sharing fragrances and giving your input. Glad to have you here!

JAG ;D