Code of Conduct

Default Ozwald Boateng Bespoke for woman.

I didn't know that the famous London taylor (and Givenchy for Men designer) Ozwald Boateng had a fragrance... Even more instead of a cologne for men he started with a perfume for ladies. Actually it's 2 perfumes in one, Orange and Red. The bottle has 2 sprays so you can wear them separately or combined.

It's sold at first-in-fragrance.com

More info in English:
    http://www.ozwaldboateng.co.uk/

Default Re: Ozwald Boateng Bespoke for woman.

Cedric, I have been waiting for months for someone to post about these, thanks a bunch!

Tero let me spritz his Bespoke samples before Christmas and now that I ordered a bunch of vetiver samples from George I got my very own samples. Must try them properly soon and also try them layered. I remember liking one more than the other but don't remember which one it was.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darŁber muss man schreiben."

Default Re: Ozwald Boateng Bespoke for woman.

Quote Originally Posted by tigrushka
    Cedric, I have been waiting for months for someone to post about these, thanks a bunch!  

Tero let me spritz his Bespoke samples before Christmas and now that I ordered a bunch of vetiver samples from George I got my very own samples. Must try them properly soon and also try them layered. I remember liking one more than the other but don't remember which one it was.
    I got samples of both too.. and liked one of them pretty much...wasnęt quite sure about the other.. but i canęt remember which one I liked the most . I THINK though.. that I might have liked the yellow the most.. and that confused me.. because i would have expected the opposite from the notes. Must re-test them soon