Code of Conduct

Default L'Occitane Neroli Eau de Parfum

I've been trying for months to identify a vial I obtained through a swap simply labeled "neroli".  Neither the individual whom forwarded it to me nor the previous owner recall the maker of this amazing citrusy-floral.  It has me hooked and could easily be coined unisex.  I was lucky enough to come across a small amount of Annick Goutals,  and incredible as it was, not it by a mile.   The tint was completely different anyway.  This is a very bright yellow.  I'm curious about L'Occitane's only because it has the same shade and is advertised as mellowing down to something warm.  I've ruled out many neroli's on this quest (Creed, Czech & Speake,  MPG etc...) Any feedback concerning this Parfum would be appreciated.  

Default Re: L'Occitane Neroli Eau de Parfum

Ou, tough one. I have an oil named Neroli from Madini, which is bright yellow and very liquidy like perfume. It has a slight spicy nuance to it and definitely unisex. On my web search, I could only find perfume oils with the exception of the perfumes you mentioned. Could it possibly be an oil?

JAG ???

Thanks JAG. I never considered The famous Madini oils and was unaware, until now, that they had a Neroli, sounds nice. I'd always intended to order a few assorted samples so now's the time. Taking a closer look, it could easily be an oil.

John

John,

They do have some wonderful scents and you can order five samples for $10 plus $5 shipping. Page 2 of the Female Fragrance Discussion has a thread on Madini oils with Scentsational posting his opinion on the ones he has. I recently received samples of Moon and Shadow, which I think lean a little toward being masculine although I still may order them.

Stay clear of Armoise - don't know what they were thinking!

JAG ;D

John - L'Occitane Neroli is a deep orange color and very sweet with a creamy drydown. I have fallen in love with this and have worn it 3 times this week which is rare for me! There is also an Orange Blossom EDT that is similar - sweet, but a little fresher and truer to an eau de cologne.

My niece wears this and for the longest time I thought she was wear Jean Paul Gauliter but no it the Neroli Eau de Parfume.

I must say it really works well on her. Too floral though for my taste.

I appreciate all of the L'Occitane feedback,  it'll be considered for future investigating.  

Rceived the Madini's JAG,  and Neroli was in the mix.  It is very, very close to the mystery vial Neroli and identical in color.  Just a hair deeper (not color, but depth of the base).  Love it.  Thanks for the heads up.  Fougere, Autumn and Omar are equally amazing.  Talisman is going to love me.  Thanks Again.

John

John,

I am thrilled that you liked Madini's Neroli. Autumn is one of my favorites, also. I have all their musk scents except for Black Musk and White Musk, but give me a little time. The other three are are wonderful. If you order the samples, you need to try Musk Pierre. I just got it last month and it is very unique. Musk Gazelle is the most musky, but not overly so, and Baraka has a sweet berry overtone. Pierre Musk is a tad musk with a touch of sweet - just beautiful. I have many of their blended florals, plus a few of the woods, so if you ever need an opinion, just IM me.

I should be the Madini Poster Child! ;D

Judy