Code of Conduct

Default WED Jan. 12, 2005

Angel today.... :

Blog Entries

Default Re: WED Jan. 12, 2005

Good afternoon, Glo! Another Mauboussin day for me.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Happy Wednesday, gang Perfect weather for Aromatics Elixir today. The rain finally stopped, and it's cold, crisp and sunny. The AE thread got me all jived up about it. Do any of you ever wish you could change scents during the day in the twinkling of an eye or simply on whim? ??? Maybe every hour or so? That's how I feel some mornings, running from one beloved fragrance to another, wringing my hands, wishing I could scoop them all up and wear them some time during the day because I love them so much.

Or do you think I simply need a vacation? ;D ;D

"Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

Blog Entries

There are days I wish I could change my SotD like that but sometimes I'm so smitten with my SotD I can't part with it for days.

Blue, I always say I was born to be on vacation! ;D ;D ;D
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Bvlgari Aqva
    Good day to all!!!!!
    Gary

I'll probably switch to Angel for the evening, but this morning I'm wearing Innocent.

MJH

Quote Originally Posted by FufuLaRue
    Do any of you ever wish you could change scents during the day in the twinkling of an eye or simply on whim? ??? Maybe every hour or so? That's how I feel some mornings, running from one beloved fragrance to another, wringing my hands, wishing I could scoop them all up and wear them some time during the day because I love them so much.
    I hate to admit it, but some days I wake up craving a particular scent.....but I can only remember the smell, not the name. :-[ I have to open every drawer, ransacking my collection to jog my memory. :-[ :'( So, when I'm only a few hours into the day, and I find myself bored or tired with my SOTD.....I can't wait to get home, take a shower, and try something else. 8)

I was craving Allure Homme when I woke up this morning, so that's what I'm wearing.

Mazzolari Alessandro

8) Yay!!!! Somebody told me I smelled good today!

Wore Douceur de Vanille today.

Nearly time to slip into an evening fragrance...
    Scent is such a lovely, simple pleasure!

Quote Originally Posted by FufuLaRue
    Do any of you ever wish you could change scents during the day in the twinkling of an eye or simply on whim? Ź??? Maybe every hour or so? ŹThat's how I feel some mornings, running from one beloved fragrance to another, wringing my hands, wishing I could scoop them all up and wear them some time during the day because I love them so much.
    Fufu,
    I can't believe you feel that way, too. Over the past few weeks, I'm just wanting, no, more like hungering, to wear everything. Just can't get enough; they're all so good. You're gonna hate me for this, but I work at home and my fragrances are three feet away. Yes, they're in my office but that's another story. One roll of the chair and I am basking in their glory. Not only do I have a scent of the hour, but many times several at once -- only on the wrists and tops - no neck or cleavage squirts. So, I type and sniff, type and sniff, etc., etc. My dilemma comes when I have to leave the house and a choice must be made. It's so stressful, I almost need a valium.

JAG :-*

Some days I feel the same way as FuFu and Jag and just want to wear them all!

Today I wore Apres L' Ondee and this evening, I am wearing Aromatics Elixir!

Ladylonestar

Sometimes I feel that way, Fufu -- I want to wear everything; sometimes I feel complete -- I have everything I want, the best of the best, and need nothing else; sometimes... it's time for something new. :-[

Quote Originally Posted by glorious1
    8) ŹYay!!!! ŹSomebody told me I smelled good today! Ź
    I've never gotten a compliment (outside my home) on Angel. That's fabulous Glorious One! :-*

I wore Carthusia Ligea La Sirena today, after sampling Millesime Imperial and Coeur de Fleur. This evening I'm wearing Shalimar Light.

A little late in reporting as I have been sampling all day. Received Madini Chypre oil in the mail and the dry down is more than I could have hoped for. Starts out a a bit strange but slowly morphs into a scent that exudes a sweet warmth. In the "Top Ten" of the Madini selection.

JAG