Code of Conduct

Default Coco Mademoiselle new perfume extract.

From cosmeticnews.com
    Coco Mademoiselle gets a line extension.

French fashion house Chanel has launched a perfume extract and body cream for its Coco Mademoiselle range. The extract, formulated by Jacques Polges, carries a nuance of peach and a more accentuated vanilla than in the Coco Mademoiselle EdT and EdP.

The 7.5ml extract will retail for •85.50 and the 150ml body cream for •59 as of March 23 in Canada, South America, Europe and the Middle East. It will arrive in Asia Pacific on June 24 and in the US on July 15.

The launches will be preceded and accompanied by a new press and billboard campaign featuring British supermodel Kate Moss, who Chanel has again chosen to represent the entire Coco Mademoiselle line. The advertising drive kicks off internationally in the beginning of 2005.

A Chanel spokesperson tells Cosmeticnews.com that these additions are the latest in a staggered enlargement of the Coco Mademoiselle line, which will „most probablyš see further extensions in the future, she reveals.

Don Duncan

Nice to know that Chanel still believes in perfume extracts, I think it adds prestige to the company and most of all to the Coco Mademoiselle line which is regarded as a more commercial scent.
    Also I would have thought that Chanel would dropped Kate Moss as she is also the face of Anaēs Anaēs and Opium.

Default Re: Coco Mademoiselle new perfume extract.

Quote Originally Posted by cedriceccentric
    Nice to know that Chanel still believes in perfume extracts, I think it adds prestige to the company and most of all to the Coco Mademoiselle line which is regarded as a more commercial scent.

I agree with your assesment of the above.  Personally, I tend to find the parfums in the Chanel line head and shoulders above the other concentrations.  While I actually like the EdP of C. Mademoiselle, I had always wondered why there wasn't a parfum.  Here's hoping Chanel continues to uphold their standards as it's such a shame that houses such as Guerlain are now being downsized and many of their parfums are a thing of the past.
    Scent is such a lovely, simple pleasure!

Kate Moss *looks* like Anais Anais to me. I didn't think she fit the Opium ads near as well. I think Angelina Jolie would fit perfectly for Opium.

Yeah Angelina Jolie wouldn't be bad.

But what I really hope for is the return of models in ads, we had enough movie star endorsements. Also I'm bored to see movie and tv stars on the cover of fashion magazines. If I wan't celebrities I buy Vanity Fair or Us magazine.