Code of Conduct

Default L'Heure Bleue will arrive Tuesday

Man it sure took forever. I ordered over a week ago. Guess they were backed up. I ordered the EDP if for nothing else, it's historical value and as a compliment to Mitsouko (love the bottles), I'm not setting myself up for disappointment, but I will be glad to own it and if I really hate it I know it would make a great gift. After ordering it I read a few reviews that said it smelled like Chanel No. 5, which I don't care for at all. I like 19 and 22 alot though. I'm hoping it's a soft scent and not too much of anything. Shalimar ended up making me sick with the opopanax and vanilla overload. I hope LHB is more casual and soft. I've read that there is a 'cool' aspect to it. Is it similar to Oscar? I've read this many times as well. Oh the wait sucks when it comes to fragrances you haven't sniffed in forever.

Ladylonestar

Default Re: L'Heure Bleue will arrive Tuesday

To my nose, and in my opinion, L'Heure Bleue is nothing at all like Chanel No. 5 or Oscar.

Default Re: L'Heure Bleue will arrive Tuesday

would you say that LHB is floral, ambery....or floral oriental...I've heard it described both ways. I can't help but to remember it having a certian sweetness that Ciara has. They aren't the same at all but this I remember. hmmm it's been so long since I've sniffed. I hate waiting for UPS, makes my nerves bad. :'(