Code of Conduct

Default Looking for Yardley Flair original

Hi, I am new to this board, and am searching for Yardley Flair, body spray/talc/and soap, this is for my Mum, who is totally allergic to anything else, and we have to forgo on using anything around her. I have found out that Yardley and Lentheric have merged and there is a Flair under the Lentheric label, but would need to know if any ingredients have been changed. Or has anyone any info has to location of original packed Yardley Flair products [miracles do happen-don't they?]

Default Re: Looking for Yardley Flair original

Hey Flair,

I did a search for Yardley Flair and it actually took me to a section of Basenotes, which then sent me to Ebay for Flair. I then selected Health and Beauty, found Flair 100 ml eau de cologne spray by Lentheric (Ebay item #554287962), which sent me to Fragrance Direct. Copy the address below and paste it into your address bar. It should take you to the page where the cologne is listed about half way down.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Fragrance-D...isplayZ2QQtZkm

Here is another one. Maybe you can tell by the look of the bottle if it is the same. It is an EDT Perfume (Ebay item #552803720).

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/MAKEUP-BY-M...isplayZ2QQtZkm

These are in the United Kingdom. The EDT Perfume is approximately $13.52 in US dollars. I believe the Lentheric is a little cheaper.

Well, just to confuse you a little more, I figured out how to start directly from Basenotes. On the Home page, select Directory, which will take you to a fragrance finder page. From there, you wind up with all the above info.

Whew, I would not want to have to follow my directions!

Good luck, JAG

thank you for the info, I will look for that. Your message came whilst I was away for a long weekend with Brother to Mums in Cornwall, thanks again

If you are still interested, I've just put some on ebay, item number 170342964984