Code of Conduct

Default New Here/Need Help

Hi! I have been searching all over the internet for a perfume that used to be carried at J. C. Penney's Dept. Store.  For some reason they stopped carrying it.  It was called Alpha 1 by Fernand Aubry.  The only thing I've been able to locate is a website that doesn't work and an e-mail that doesn't work either.  If anyone can help me out here I would really appreciate it~Thank you~Laurie

Default Re: New Here/Need Help

Hi Angel and welcome!

Sorry, but it looks like bad news. I did a google search and found this, but the website for the company doesn't work (probably the same one you tried):

http://www.lucire.com/archive2001/0516ll0.shtml

Fernand Aubry
    www.fernandaubry.com

Fernand Aubry is maker of the frequently requested Alpha 1 fragrance, the powerhouse skin serum ISD-26, with 13 amino acids, 8 vitamins, and 5 mineral salts, and the Alpha-Rides line.
    Aubry, which no longer has a distributor in the US, is available by going to their web site (English version available), printing the order form and faxing it to their Paris office. There are deep discounts for ordering more than one product, and the site is informative and easy to navigate.

American Fernand Aubry Club
    22, rue de Caumartin
    75009 Paris
    France

Telephone: 33 1 49-24-00-80
    Fax: 33 1 49-24-00-84
    Email: isd@fernandaubry.com

-------------------------------------------

Maybe you could try Ebay?

Ladylonestar

Hi, Angel. I know nothing about the fragrance -- just stopped in to welcome you to Basenotes!

First of all, welcome Angel ;D ;D

I've never heard of that fragrance. You might perform searches on eBay every now and then. I found an old love of mine (Inoui) there some time ago.
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

Thank you ladies so much. That is actually the very same link I found : I guess I'm out of luck on this one. I've checked e-bay as well. I guess I can check it periodically. I also tried the phone # listed, but it as well is not working. Thank you all again. I'm going to keep looking, maybe I'll have to go to Paris ;D~Laurie

Welcome!!! ;D

Hi Laurie!

Quote Originally Posted by angel
    I'm going to keep looking, maybe I'll have to go to Paris
    Hey Angel. I did a search for "hard to find fragrances" and this is one of the sites that came up. They say to tell them what you are looking for and they will try to find it. http://www.thefragrancefactory.com/

There are other sites I have been on that offer to search for hard to find and discontinued perfumes. Of course, at the moment I can't remember but if I run across them, I will send them your way.

JAG

Hi everyone! I still have had no luck with this one. Even the Fragrance Factory had e-mailed me letting me know they were looking and would notify me if they found it : It's really strange that every other perfume can be located except this one and I REALLY wanted to give it to my mom for Christmas since I kind of "helped" her use it all :-[ It's been out of circulation now for at least 2 years. I really wish I could find it. Anyhow~ Merry Christmas everyone! You all are awesome ;D