Code of Conduct

Default mandy aftel and messe de minuit

Hello everyone, this is my first post so please excuse
    me if I bringing up old subjects that you have already talked about. Please fill me in on your thoughts on the Aftelier line by Mandy Aftel and Etro's Messe de minuit (I think I am mispelling it...Thanks so much

Default Re: mandy aftel and messe de minuit

HI! I can only comment on Etro's Messe de Minuit.... I happen to love it. It is a very emotional and personal type of perfume. You will hear positive and negative things about it because you usually either love it or dislike it a lot. It has been said that it reminds people of churches with insence...old books...antique shops...or attics and cellars...I wear it for my personal pleasure and a lot when I go to bed. Very comforting to me.

Ladylonestar

Greetings, Mastertarot, and welcome! I'm not familiar with Mandy Aftel's fragrance (or fragrances?). But I happen to love Messe de Minuit. Some also say it evokes crypts and musty basements for them, or Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney World. For me it's castles. I'm like Glorious1 -- I wear it for my own pleasure and very frequently at bedtime, but now that it's gotten cold here, I'm considering wearing it outside my four walls. I'm actually curious to see if anyone will comment on it.

Yep, I'm with Glo and Loney. Love Messe de Minuit because of the warm, comforting thoughts it seems to bring on. I just became a recent convert because I'd heard so much about it.

I'm not familiar with Aftelier line at all.

Hey, welcome Mastertarot! ;D
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West