Code of Conduct
    Ladylonestar

Default The Pink Room Parfum...

... is in stock at Lucky Scent now, if anyone is interested. Also, anyone familiar with this fragrance, please share your impressions and thoughts with us!

http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/detail.asp?itemid=14401

Default Re: The Pink Room Parfum...

The name alone has me doing cartwheels, Loney, since pink is one of my favorite colors and I'd probably love wearing pink anything! Yes, please, if anyone has any objective opinions? ;D
    "Too much of a good thing is wonderful." -- Mae West

I remember seeing this one on LuckyScent- well, a loooong time ago, or so I remember it as such. Then out of nowhere it seems everyone is lemming for it. What gives?

The descriptions make it seem like it would be too rosy for me (even the floral-gal that I am) so I never even bothered thinking much of it. The reviews mostly all say it's floral, sweet, and dries down to a vanilla/musky note. I have to say I have my doubts that this one is going to be anything really out of the ordinary (I know, I'm NO fun!)

BTW- after screaming-red and hurt-my-eyeballs-turquoise I'm all pink-n'-purple
    Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment.
    - Lao Tzu

Ladylonestar

Quote Originally Posted by Artisankey
    The reviews mostly all say it's floral, sweet, and dries down to a vanilla/musky note.
    Hmmm.... I wonder if it's a "pink musky" note? ;D Well, I've got a sample on the way!