Code of Conduct

Default NEW  The Olsens Coast to Coast.

WWD

The superstar pair and Coty Inc. have created a new fragrance duo called Mary-Kate and Ashley Coast to Coast, due to be launched in March. Designed to capture their jet-setting lifestyle that involves frequent trips from their apartment in the Big Apple to their home in Los Angeles, the fragrances present the Olsens as they are now. However, the scents will target a slighter younger consumer, girls 12 to 17 years old.

The LA scent, a light blue juice housed in a square bottle, is described as a carefree, tropical fragrance with top notes of mango guava, tangerine, and Chinese Osmanthus; middle notes of pink gardenia, sweet honeysuckle, and pink beach accord, and a base of musk and sandalwood.

The NYC scent, a pink juice, is an energetic, feminine fragrance with top notes of orange, bergamot and pomegranate juice; a heart of pink rose, blackberry and pink freesia and is finished with sandalwood, musk and cashmere accord.

Default Re: NEW ĘThe Olsens Coast to Coast.

Superstars? I've never heard of them! Who the hell are they?

They were born in '86, and started acting in '87 (!) taking turns as the little toddler on 'Full House'. They did many kids movies after that. Now they have a multi-million dollar emporium.
    [font=verdana][url=http://del.icio.us/scentedpages][b]my bookmarks on del.icio.us[/b][/url][/font]
    [font=verdana][url=http://www.nstperfume.com/perfume-books/][b]my book reviews on NST[/b][/url][/font]
    [font=verdana][url=www.scentedpages.com][b]ScentedPages.com[/b][/url][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_C
    They are big HUGE stars alright >

Oh, yes and one is even anorexic (The true sign of stardom)

More seriously, like Marcello said, DUAL STAR is worth a $ billion. Dual Star is the name of the company their parents created when Ashley and Mary-Kate were still babies "acting" as Michelle in the sitcom Full House or in France: La Fte ˆ la Maison. The production needed twins because of childlabor issues. Soon there was all kind of marchendising with the twins face on it: cds, books, T-shirts, toys with Mattel, direct-to-video movies. The Olsen Twins are Huge. By the way you can't call them the Olsen Twins anymore, no, no, no, they are big girls now( they are at NYU!) and want to be known as individuals, even got different hair color to prove it,...so it's Mary-Kate and Ashley now.

One of them as Michelle in "La Fte ˆ la Maison".

A few years later in another sitcom "Two of a Kind".

Their latest movie.

As style icons.

They are HUGE, OK! ;D

Serpent

And suddenly Glow doesn't seem so bad...

Default Re: NEW  The Olsens Coast to Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_C
    Ditto :

They have "made it" to a T-Shirt Hell t-shirt, btw:
    http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=315
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Quote Originally Posted by tigrushka

Ditto Ę:

They have "made it" to a T-Shirt Hell t-shirt, btw:
    http://www.tshirthell.com/store/prod...?productid=315

<giggles> Although I guess the deed would have had to be done pre-birth for those two. Maybe in their last life?

As for the whole merchandizing/fame/perfume/fashonista thing:

"Whatever."
    Scent is such a lovely, simple pleasure!

Default Re: NEW  The Olsens Coast to Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent
    And suddenly Glow doesn't seem so bad...

LOL.

Thats exactly what I said to myself reading this thread...

Their Mary Kate and Ashley One and Two scents are popular with the younger set in my area. They're sold here @ Wal-Mart, which also has the clothing and make-up line... Argh!