Code of Conduct

Default what is the perfect match for gucci envy?

please help me out here!
    i want to advise a firend that really wants to wear Gucci Envy for her wedding, and doesn't know what her groom should wear...
    so, please tell me what male fragrance goes better with Gucci Envy. keep in mind that it's a wedding!
    i'm open to suggestions! what other female fragrances could she wear to her wedding? very important: the ceremony takes places in august at midday, so it'll be quite a hot weather!
    many thanks!

Overcome By Fumes
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: what is the perfect match for gucci envy?

Geir by Geir Ness would fit the bill well--smooth and sweet, fresh and rich...it would compliment the florals in Gucci Envy well too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by docluv45
    Geir by Geir Ness would fit the bill well--smooth and sweet, fresh and rich...it would compliment the florals in Gucci Envy well too.
    As a lush, breezey but unquestionably masculine floral, Geir is to me the Groom's Fragrance par excellence

she could wear Love in White

[SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
    Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Post Thanks / Like

Pardon me for stating the obvious, but what would be wrong with the groom wearing the men's Gucci Envy?
    It's a fabulous scent (better than the women's one as far as I'm concerned).
    Renato

Quote Originally Posted by Renato
    Pardon me for stating the obvious, but what would be wrong with the groom wearing the men's Gucci Envy?
    Renato
    Yep! Good suggestion Renato! Absolutely nothing wrong about it! Specially because I don't see many floral notes in the feminine Envy, but more of a green/fruity(grape) juice, as for the men's one it's a green/floral(ylang-ylang) oriental so the worth counterpart.
    Besides, all invited people will envy 'em for their happyness!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Magnifiscent
    [quote author=Renato link=1148394600/0#4 date=1148444511]Pardon me for stating the obvious, but what would be wrong with the groom wearing the men's Gucci Envy?
    Renato
    Yep! Good suggestion Renato! Absolutely nothing wrong about it! Specially because I don't see many floral notes in the feminine Envy, but more of a green/fruity(grape) juice, as for the men's one it's a green/floral(ylang-ylang) oriental so the worth counterpart.
    Besides, all invited people will envy 'em for their happyness! [/quote]
    I certainly agree with Renato and Magnifiscent. *If the bride really wants to wears Gucci Envy for her wedding, then by all means she should do that, and the perfect match would seem to be for the groom to wear Gucci Envy for Men.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rockford
    [quote author=Magnifiscent link=1148394600/0#5 date=1148686688][quote author=Renato link=1148394600/0#4 date=1148444511]Pardon me for stating the obvious, but what would be wrong with the groom wearing the men's Gucci Envy?
    Renato
    I certainly agree with Renato and Magnifiscent. If the bride really wants to wears Gucci Envy for her wedding, then by all means she should do that, and the perfect match would seem to be for the groom to wear Gucci Envy for Men.[/quote]

I too was thinking this, but more as a match of names and being able to share something with your partner. But I had no idea if the scents themselves would compliment each other.

Would you wear envy for clubbing? Does it fit with the smoke in a club??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW
    [quote author=Rockford link=1148394600/0#6 date=1148783741][quote author=Magnifiscent link=1148394600/0#5 date=1148686688][quote author=Renato link=1148394600/0#4 date=1148444511]Pardon me for stating the obvious, but what would be wrong with the groom wearing the men's Gucci Envy?
    Renato
    I certainly agree with Renato and Magnifiscent. If the bride really wants to wears Gucci Envy for her wedding, then by all means she should do that, and the perfect match would seem to be for the groom to wear Gucci Envy for Men.[/quote]

I too was thinking this, but more as a match of names and being able to share something with your partner. But I had no idea if the scents themselves would compliment each other. [/quote]
    +1
    "He was some kind of a man... What does it matter what you say about people?"