Code of Conduct
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 870 of 1282
Just Starting Out Sponsor
  1. #841

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Thanks!

  2. #842

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    I am new to this site, I read almost all the forums and looking forward to learn more and more about the fragrances. I am looking for guidelines also which I have not found yet. Thanks

  3. #843

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Hi Everyone! I'm new to basenotes (even though i've been reading the site for years). Love the community and looking forward to contributing and learning more about fragrance.

  4. #844
    Lifelong Sniffaholic
    30 Roses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    12,017
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Welcome newbs!



  5. #845
    Basenotes Plus
    JON RODGERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    13,299

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Extending a warm welcome to samritika and SwanParty

  6. #846
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Hi.This is Warren from CA.
    I am currently working in a fragrance company too.
    It's nice to be here in this site,

  7. #847

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Hello! Are you looking for fragrances for men or women?

    Some favorites include:
    Adidas Moves for Men by Adidas. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.7 Oz / 50 Ml
    Aspen for Men by Coty. Aftershave Pack Of 2 X 2.0 Oz / 59 Ml ( Total 118 Ml ) Unboxed
    Dolce & Gabbana for Men by Dolce & Gabbana. Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 Oz / 125 Ml Tester

    Sometimes buying a perfume that is unboxed or a tester can save you money! This is something I generally try to do.

  8. #848
    Basenotes Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    73

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Hey Guys & Gals,

    Just joined Basenotes today after a few weeks of lurking. I have just started on my journey of scents and I have learned so much already about the world of fragrances. I look forward to contributing to discussions and learning much much more as I acquire more scents.

  9. #849
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Hi everyone~ Like many other newbies, I have also been an avid lurker of this site... Finally, finally joined though. Looking forward to continuing to read all the discussions!

  10. #850
    Basenotes Plus
    JON RODGERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    13,299

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Quote Originally Posted by cwu View Post
    Hey Guys & Gals,

    Just joined Basenotes today after a few weeks of lurking. I have just started on my journey of scents and I have learned so much already about the world of fragrances. I look forward to contributing to discussions and learning much much more as I acquire more scents.
    Quote Originally Posted by chchristyen View Post
    Hi everyone~ Like many other newbies, I have also been an avid lurker of this site... Finally, finally joined though. Looking forward to continuing to read all the discussions!

    Last edited by JON RODGERS; 8th April 2013 at 04:11 PM.

  11. #851
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Quick intro! Finally decided to join after a few months of lurking.
    I'm pretty new to fragrance, but excited to be getting into it. My husband and I decided to make a Valentine's tradition to buy each other a new scent and I'm totally hooked. It doesn't help the pocket book any to be 5 minutes from the Creed counter!

  12. #852
    Basenotes Plus
    JON RODGERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    13,299

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
    Quick intro! Finally decided to join after a few months of lurking.
    I'm pretty new to fragrance, but excited to be getting into it. My husband and I decided to make a Valentine's tradition to buy each other a new scent and I'm totally hooked. It doesn't help the pocket book any to be 5 minutes from the Creed counter!

    Glad to have you with us, Rowsdower!



  13. #853
    Moderator
    furrypine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oslo
    Posts
    3,507

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Scentsucker View Post
    I'm so new at this that I only have one perfume in my collection: guerlian spiriteuse double vanille! I've been reading for a couple of weeks and thought I should say hi. My wallet is groaning at the thought of yet another expensive hobby though lol!

    Hello everyone!
    Welcome Scentsucker! Spiriteuse Double Vanille is an excellent choice, but look into buying decants of the really expensive ones, much easier on the wallet.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by chchristyen View Post
    Hi everyone~ Like many other newbies, I have also been an avid lurker of this site... Finally, finally joined though. Looking forward to continuing to read all the discussions!
    Welcome chchristyen, I hope you won't stick to just reading now that you are a member, jump in and write too!

  14. #854
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Quote Originally Posted by furrypine View Post
    Welcome Scentsucker! Spiriteuse Double Vanille is an excellent choice, but look into buying decants of the really expensive ones, much easier on the wallet.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Welcome chchristyen, I hope you won't stick to just reading now that you are a member, jump in and write too!
    :embarrassed: Sorry for lack of participation these past couple of days~ still lurking around here and there, trying to get a feel for how this works; I have found that it is so much easier to read than to comment on something, as a lot of the time I simply feel overwhelmed and don't have enough knowledge to be saying something... *will try harder*

  15. #855
    Moderator
    furrypine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oslo
    Posts
    3,507

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Quote Originally Posted by chchristyen View Post
    :embarrassed: Sorry for lack of participation these past couple of days~ still lurking around here and there, trying to get a feel for how this works; I have found that it is so much easier to read than to comment on something, as a lot of the time I simply feel overwhelmed and don't have enough knowledge to be saying something... *will try harder*
    chchristyen, I understand the need to get a feel of the place. If I can make a suggestion; start posting in the Scent of the Day-thread (SOTD), it's an easy way to meet members, and with no pressure to be clever or super-knowlable, just post what you are wearing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
    Quick intro! Finally decided to join after a few months of lurking.
    I'm pretty new to fragrance, but excited to be getting into it. My husband and I decided to make a Valentine's tradition to buy each other a new scent and I'm totally hooked. It doesn't help the pocket book any to be 5 minutes from the Creed counter!
    Welcome Rowsdower. So you aiming to become a Creed-head well you better have an opinion on Aventus, and quickly!

  16. #856
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Quote Originally Posted by furrypine View Post
    chchristyen, I understand the need to get a feel of the place. If I can make a suggestion; start posting in the Scent of the Day-thread (SOTD), it's an easy way to meet members, and with no pressure to be clever or super-knowlable, just post what you are wearing.

    - - - Updated - - -
    Will do, furrypine Thanks for the suggestion~ Will head there and take a look ^_^

  17. #857

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Thanks furrypine! I now have 46 bottles of perfume, and my wallet has completely submitted to my will. It's scary how much I've accumulated in a few short months!

  18. #858
    Moderator
    furrypine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Oslo
    Posts
    3,507

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Scentsucker View Post
    Thanks furrypine! I now have 46 bottles of perfume, and my wallet has completely submitted to my will. It's scary how much I've accumulated in a few short months!
    Just took a peek at your wardrobe, which is fabulous by the way. You seem to have a sweet tooth, just like me but you need to been weaned off the luxe brands, that's for sure

  19. #859

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Quote Originally Posted by furrypine View Post
    Just took a peek at your wardrobe, which is fabulous by the way. You seem to have a sweet tooth, just like me but you need to been weaned off the luxe brands, that's for sure
    Thanks furrypine! I do indeed have a sweet tooth and I'm a vanilla lover. I think I need to expand my horizons further, I'm trying to buy more florals and chypres but they're still not my true love. I'll keep trying though.

    The love of luxe brands just sort of happened by accident.....oops!

  20. #860
    Basenotes Member Kampus Kop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Hi everyone, greetings from the City of Brotherly Love!

    I'm hoping, through this site, to educate myself about the wonderful world of men's fragrances. I find myself drawn to the more subtle and complex scents, but I lean towards the citrusy and "green" ones and do not care for the musky ones.

  21. #861
    Basenotes Plus
    JON RODGERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    13,299

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Kampus Kop View Post
    Hi everyone, greetings from the City of Brotherly Love!

    I'm hoping, through this site, to educate myself about the wonderful world of men's fragrances. I find myself drawn to the more subtle and complex scents, but I lean towards the citrusy and "green" ones and do not care for the musky ones.
    Welcome to Basenotes, Kampus Kop

  22. #862
    Basenotes Member Kampus Kop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Quote Originally Posted by JON RODGERS View Post
    Welcome to Basenotes, Kampus Kop
    As we say here in Philly: "Back atcha"!

    Our likes and dislikes about fragrances is really very subjective, isn't it? Sorta like appreciating a fine wine.

    I've discovered the expensive ones tend to be good and the cheap ones tend to be bad ... but there are exceptions on both ends.

  23. #863

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Been coming to this site for over a year to read reviews and have been enjoying many of the youtube reviewers for the past year too. Namely robes08, mymickers and Al from streetscents. What a fantastic hobby!

    Decided to finally join the website and learn more and more

  24. #864
    New Member wildflowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Hi Sheppy,

    As you can see I'm new here too!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hello Kampus!

  25. #865

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Quote Originally Posted by wildflowers View Post
    Hi Sheppy,

    As you can see I'm new here too!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Hello Kampus!
    Hey Wildflowers!

    I'm jealous, I wish I was in california. so sick of snow right now and cold lol

  26. #866
    New Member wildflowers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    16

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Sheppy,

    We sure have been dry here!!!

  27. #867

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Hello guys! Lovely to be a part of this wonderful site !

    Quick question i'm about to bid on a versace pour homme. But to me the box looks like a fake? i'll let you decide pro's!
    cscs.jpg

  28. #868
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Venice/ Milan
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Hi folks I am new, even if I have been reading base notes from months.
    I am Italian, live in Venice work in Milan. Perfumes addicted, even if I was convinced to be cool with my 50 perfumes until I started to browse the forum, then I realised I am a rookie!!! :-))
    Renzo

  29. #869
    Basenotes Plus
    JON RODGERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    13,299

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aire View Post
    Hi folks I am new, even if I have been reading base notes from months.
    I am Italian, live in Venice work in Milan. Perfumes addicted, even if I was convinced to be cool with my 50 perfumes until I started to browse the forum, then I realised I am a rookie!!! :-))
    Renzo
    Last edited by JON RODGERS; 18th April 2013 at 06:34 AM.

  30. #870

    Default Re: Welcome to Just Starting Out...

    hello everyone ...

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fragrances you are starting to warm up to?
    By Scentologist in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 20th April 2008, 01:08 PM
  2. New Tierry Mugler perfume series will see the light starting this December!
    By madridbatabidd in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 26th October 2007, 04:59 PM
  3. Hi need help in starting another cologne fan website
    By jaylee555 in forum General Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 27th April 2007, 04:59 PM
  4. The most repugnant fragrant flower in the world, starting to bloom....!
    By Herb_Lady in forum Female Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10th August 2006, 08:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000