Code of Conduct
Just Starting Out Sponsors

Default Welcome All New Members

Hey all! I was asked to be the new moderator for this new board. My name is Russell and I am here to help anyone who needs help. I will do whatever I can to make the start of your fragrance quest more insightful and as simple as I can make it.

This board is for new members who want to ask the more experienced members for advice, and discuss fragrance with members at a similar level.

I would suggest to the more experienced members to keep their posts in the appropriate boards.

More information about this board can be found here: http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...num=1144755241

I like to be fair and I am almost always on. Feel free to PM me with any questions and have fun posting!! This is a very general discussion for both males and females. You all will recieve a great amount of knowledge here.

Here is a basic set of rules for the boards. Follow these and you'll never have to deal with me.
    http://www.basenotes.net/cgi-bin/art...ame=forumrules
    Thanks all,
    Russell

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Moderator

Congrats Russ!

Oh, finally someone who can really help me!
    Please Moderator I'm new here and desperately looking for a cologne that chicks really dig in...
    I don't only want to smell pretty or hearing 'em just saying "oh, ya smell damn good"...
    Please help me! I want so badly something that chicks would smell and lick my boots!!!

Jokes aside, congrats Russell, I'm sure ya'll take good care of newbies!

GOOD ISH RUSS! ;D