Code of Conduct

Thread: Howdy

Default Howdy

Howdy all, I stumbled upon this site as I was checking prices on the new Nautica cologne and being the cologne freak that I am had to join. Personally I really like the powdry, light scents as I have had many compliments on them by alot of the people I hang out with. My fav at the moment in Le Male, I had a couple girls tell me it was a "panty dropper" so that pretty much made it number 1. Believe it or not the Paris Hilton cologne isn't too shabby either, but I don't really care for my Acqua di Gio that much. I gotta go to the mall this weekend and am gonna pick up 3 bottles this weekend, gonna try Nautica Voyage, Kenneth Cole Black, and another one that I haven't decided on yet but am open to suggestions.

Default Re: Howdy

Hello, I would suggest Jaipur if you're looking for a beautiful, powdery scent. If you think Le male is a panty-dropper, Jaipur makes panties develop wings and fly off of chicks. ;D :-X

Black Code sounds perfect for you. It is the ultimate "dating" scent IMO (my brother wears it on all of his dates, he used up all my samples too!!). There is a good amount of powder in this one after a while. It is a great scent all around. I really enjoy wearing it. ;D ;D

You should just smell everything there. Get yourself aquainted with the smells.

There are some favorites at the counters such as:

Geir
    A*men
    B*men
    Bvlgari Black
    Lolita Lempicka
    John Varvatos

Others to try are:

Terre d'Hermes
    Tommy Bahamma
    Creeds...

Happy hunting ;D

EnvYuS

Quote Originally Posted by Lwnwookie
    Personally I really like the powdry, light scents as I have had many compliments on them by alot of the people I hang out with. *
    Hello! Have you tried the new Dior Homme? This is a great, powdery, iris-based scent that you (and your ladies) just might love! If you like Le Male that much, you might also try both Roma and Venezia Uomo by Laura Biagiotti, and By Man by Dolce & Gabbana. These are all very sexy scents that lean toward the sweet side. Good luck!

Jeff

I really liked Nautica Voyage when I first tried it, and I bought it. Since then I purchased some other fragrances, and now find myself going with Chrome, CK Eternity Summer for Men, Gendarme, and Bulgari Aqua PH during the week. It's not that I don't like Voyage anymore, it's that I prefer the others to it. On weekends I pick between those and Burberry Brit, and Live Jazz.

Since you are a "cologne freak" you may already know about these or even own them, but I figured I'd throw it out there before you made the Voyage purchase.

Armani Black Code is great too.

I would agree with k-six, Jaipur Homme is the stuff. There is a gal at work that gets week kneed every time I walk in wearing the stuff. Too bad she's married. And I am allergic to shotgun pellets.lol

Rick/docpsycho
    For sale post

http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=190169

" I wanna have my kicks before the whole s--t house goes up in flames"

Quote from Jim Morrison
    The Doors

A really cheap and GREAT fragrance is ST. Dupont Signature!

I also recommend:
    - Givenchy PI
    - Givenchy PI Fraiche
    - Gucci Envy
    - Guerlain L'Instant
    - Michael Kors
    - YSL Kouros
    - YSL M7