Code of Conduct

Question Leaving Feedback

Hi-

I am trying to catch up on leaving feedback for people I have had transactions with while we were having all the forum problems. There are a couple of people that I had multiple transactions with and I would like to leave feedback for each one. After I left the first feedback and went to leave another for the same person I keep getting a message which says:
    "Sorry, but you must wait until 06-22-2006 at 09:42 AM(example) before you can rate this person again." The date & time stated has clearly passed for each meassage yet STILL I am not able to leave additional feedback.

I'm stumped. Any Idea why this is happening? And, is there any way to rectify things so that we can leave as much feedback as we want without having to wait for a designated period of time? Any help will be greatly appreciated. These wonderful basenoters earned their feedback and I don't want to short-change anyone.

Thanks so much.

Kim

Default Re: Leaving Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by GraySwan
    Hi-

I am trying to catch up on leaving feedback for people I have had transactions with while we were having all the forum problems. There are a couple of people that I had multiple transactions with and I would like to leave feedback for each one. After I left the first feedback and went to leave another for the same person I keep getting a message which says:
    "Sorry, but you must wait until 06-22-2006 at 09:42 AM(example) before you can rate this person again." The date & time stated has clearly passed for each meassage yet STILL I am not able to leave additional feedback.

I'm stumped. Any Idea why this is happening? And, is there any way to rectify things so that we can leave as much feedback as we want without having to wait for a designated period of time? Any help will be greatly appreciated. These wonderful basenoters earned their feedback and I don't want to short-change anyone.

Thanks so much.

Kim
    Hi Kim

I'll take a look at the settings

cheers

should be fixed now!

Quote Originally Posted by Basenotes Admin
    should be fixed now!
    Yes!!! It is!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Kim