Code of Conduct

Question another lolita lempicka?

Im looking for another warm heavy amber/vanilla scent in the same category as JpG and LL au masculine
    sillage and longevity is important. LL is close to perfect, but the sillage and longevity is just average on me.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by davido; 25th June 2006 at 09:11 PM.

Default Re: another lolita lempicka?

Quote Originally Posted by davido
    Im looking for another warm heavy amber/vanilla scent in the same category as JpG and LL au masculine
    sillage and longevity is important. LL is close to perfect, but the sillage and longevity is just average on me.
    Thanks in advance
    After a not long time Arpege Lanvin becomes something rather close to it.

I think TL pour lui (by Ted Lapidus) is very close from Lolita Lempicka. Rochas man is another good option.
    Top 5: Obsession | Eau sauvage | Antaeus | Bel Ami | Platinum Égoïste
    my wardrobe

Casual Friday (Escada)

I am in complete agreement with Pigeon Murderer...Casual Friday! Excellent scent. It has a cotton flower accord that smells like clean laundry with lots of vanilla and some patchouli. I got my bottle from Strawberrynet.com.

It's excellent!

Thanks in advance

I am surprised that LL is short lasting unless it is the fraicheur. If it is you owe it to yourself to try the regular Au Masculin.
    With that being said, I don't know if these would be exactly the scents you would be looking for but maybe you could try Burberry Brit, which to me has vanilla and has good longevity and sillage, Pi, or even Angel, not A*men.

Yohji Homme is near cousin of LL.
    "Whereof one cannot speak, one must remain silent thereof." --Wittgenstein

Thanks guys! i just saw that casual friday was discontinued when i looked at the directory
    And yes, i have the Au masculine version. I dont know, i might last but it's projection isn't the greatest on me.
    Last edited by davido; 26th June 2006 at 06:20 AM.

Thanks guys! i just saw that casual friday was discontinued when i looked at the directory
    And yes, i have the Au masculine version. I dont know, i might last but it's projection isn't the greatest on me.
    Although Casual Friday has been discontinued already years ago, it is still very much available. Even at the local frag stores perhaps, but at least most of the online-shops has it, for sure.

This is a great, underrated jewel and I actually really do hope that you will eventually get it...Good luck!

I was just in neimans or saks and smelled the identical twin to LL. That part doesn't help you but what does help is the fact that I feel LL has better longevity and sillage than what I sampled.

Virtuoso, what did you sample?