Code of Conduct

Thread: Davidoff GAME

Default Davidoff GAME

I've tried it today at the retail store and I don't think it's outstanding. It's similar to some other frags. Allure and Beyond Paradise pop up in my mind. It's very similar in some ways and also it's not too far from Echo, only that it contains no metalic note. It's fresh, sweet and invigorating.

A question for those who have tried - what is your opinion? Do you like it and would you buy one?

For me, though it's not unique I will still get it.

Default Re: Davidoff GAME

I bought it, together with the shower gel, while I was on vacation in Greece. It's not my typical kind of fragrance, I prefer in general warmer fragrances.
    Game is fresh and a little earthy on me, not very original. Yet it's young, fun and refreshing, that's all I asked for under the hot Santorini sun.

I didn't get to smell silver shadow and now there is one called game? Is it in the US?

Game should already be in the US. Well, I can say that Game and Silver Shadow are not far from one another, only that Silver Shadow is sweeter and closer to Allure. The drydown of Game is fresh, not sweet though.

Silver Shadow is by Francis Kurkdjian from Le Male and Gaultier˛ fame, not a bad reference. He tends to create warmer types of fragrances. Silver Shadow is for a more mature customer than Game.