Code of Conduct

Default What is the most *seductive and sensual*...

"lying with your lover by an open fire" kind of scent?
    Last edited by Red_Rose; 26th June 2006 at 08:52 PM.

Default Re: What is the most *seductive and sensual*...

I frequently wear Egoiste during the evenings recently. It works extremely well for that situation. I've always liked it and thought of it as an amazing fragrance, but the warmer days and cool nights have made Egoiste supremely compelling and turned it into something genuinely ethereal.

depends entirely upon your lover. For mine its Dzing!... or Kouros

Dzzzzzzing!

There are lots of good ones, no doubt. Ungaro II and Obsession, for instance.
    Also, Body Kouros is one of my gf`s biggest faves on me...

Tauer's air of the Moroccan desert scent. I forget the exact name, but you know what I mean. I find it to be extremely warm and sensual.

Tea for Two from L'Artisan. It is warm and mysterious buy amazingly smoothe smelling. It has a very romantic quality and I find it perfect for sitting in front of a fire with some red wine and a big comfy pillow.

I'd go with Creed's Acier Aluminum- the vanilla and ambergris in this one is just so smooth, sensual, and complex. Gucci Envy and Escada Homme are really good as well, and can usually be found for a good price.

Musk Ravaguer by Maurice Roucel for Parfum Editions de Frederic Malle. I use a few drops of the Musk Ravageur oil on an unscented massage oil and I get a massage. -- I love how it premeates the room. After a shower, I use the Musk Ravageur EDP. It's very 'seductive and sensual'.
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

Wink Re: What is the most *seductive and sensual*...

I say Obsession. I'm thinking of a warm stormy afternoon with that special someone with a window halfway up, lights out and candles lit. Hearing the rain and the very distant thunder roar listening to fav music and talking with that special person. Then there's a light breeze coming through the window making the candles flicker and the obsession scent in the air..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by flee
    I say Obsession. I'm thinking of a warm stormy afternoon with that special someone with a window halfway up, lights out and candles lit. Hearing the rain and the very distant thunder roar listening to fav music and talking with that special person. Then there's a light breeze coming through the window making the candles flicker and the obsession scent in the air..
    You should write commercials

I think Envy and Escada PH are nice sensual frags.

I'll go with Body Kouros as well.
    MisterK / Vicomte de K / K
    Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio

Quote Originally Posted by aubrgene
    Musk Ravaguer by Maurice Roucel for Parfum Editions de Frederic Malle. I use a few drops of the Musk Ravageur oil on an unscented massage oil and I get a massage. -- I love how it premeates the room. After a shower, I use the Musk Ravageur EDP. It's very 'seductive and sensual'.
    This would be my vote as well, the EDP not the oil. Musk Ravageur is just incomparable in this department.

LV's Musk is close to the top of my list as well.

-Slim

Wow, I don't know what to say because there are several in my collection that works well. It depends on the situation and the lady in general. I always where what I am in the mood for and that usually works best so I won't be paranoid about how I smell. Please youself fragrance-wise and you can't go wrong.

Pinned down to one, I would also pick Musk Ravageur.

Another vote for ENVY here...one of the most amazing ever made and won't cost an arm and a leg.

KO

ENVY
    Opium
    Dior Homme

D&G By.

Acier Aluminium

Thumbs up Re: What is the most *seductive and sensual*...

Quote Originally Posted by Dante
    D&G By.
    True by is a very good 1

Overcome By Fumes

Patou pour Homme

Thumbs up Re: What is the most *seductive and sensual*...

the most seductive in my opinion would be egoiste but many people have said that with fahrenheit they swoon and that it's like an aphrodisiac... so ??

Another vote for Envy and Yojhi Homme ( Liquorice, Rum, Coffee, Cinnamon, Leather) made my wife swoon.
    - Ben -

Top Five:
    Creed Royal Oud; Byredo Black Saffron; Etro Etra; Creed Aventus; Xerjoff Nio

eBay: mississippi_rifleman
    Twitter: Cigar_Ben

Wardrobe

Stogie Review

-Envy
    -BLV
    -Silver Black
    -Hoggar (not kidding)
    -212 Men