Code of Conduct

Thread: Eau De Reglisse

Default Eau De Reglisse

Anyone try Caron's new Eau De Reglisse yet? The notes at imaginationperfumery are: Liquorice essence, nutmeg, ginger, patchouli, vanilla and musk. Sounds almost like a cross between Lolita and Bvlgari Blv.

Overcome By Fumes

Default Re: Eau De Reglisse

It's a fairly sweet licorice fragrance with a lot of lemon over the top--I liked it, even though it seemed almost "un-Caron-like".

Quote Originally Posted by tinker424
    Anyone try Caron's new Eau De Reglisse yet? The notes at imaginationperfumery are: Liquorice essence, nutmeg, ginger, patchouli, vanilla and musk. Sounds almost like a cross between Lolita and Bvlgari Blv.
    funny u mention this fragrance .... i received yesterday from the House of Caron and i really i love it .so un typical of anything they do.....a beautiful fragrance .summer and not so light it disappears rapidly as some.Donna from there sent me a samples i bought the Tabac Blond extrait,,i need to find out friday when she returns if it was the extrait she sent me but i dont think so as i dont think its an urn fragrance,,it was just so concentrated i thought it may be in any case its even better if it isnt that means its quit strong not being one another good selling feature and longevity aspect for a summer scent..i heard though after august 2006 u wont be able to buy it any more which i hate that when u love something and then it becomes un obtainable.as far as being similar to the 2 u mentioned i dont get that but that doesnt mean its not ..just to my nose it isnt i dont care for either of those 2 u mentioned..

Basenotes Plus

I agree it's a marked departure for the house but I did enjoy it. For me it opened with a nice hit of ginger and citrus, both of which were good against the licorice, then dried down soft and rich with a fair bit of a not too sweet vanilla. I thought it had good lasting power too.
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain