Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Question If someone offered you a FREE bottle of one of these, which one/and why?

Ok, so here's the deal:

My workplace has this rewards system where you earn points for performance and attendance. The points can be redeemed for prizes like housewares, sporting goods, electronics and fragrances. I've reached a fair amount of points, enough that I could get a free bottle. The fragrance selection is pretty limited, about 17 bottles, all of them very mass market (drakar, cool water, gio) and I've narrowed it down to the half decent scents I actually want or don't already have. Obviously some of you are going to look at this list and say "UGHHH Gross!, I pick none of the above", but keep in mind, these aren't bottles I'm looking to go out and spend money on, if there was money involved I wouldn't be interested in any of them. ('cept maybe gucci envy) There's nothing else I really want from this points thing, so it might as well be the best frag out of the following:

ARMANI Eau pour home- Mens 100 ml EDT spray
    Azzaro Chrome 100ml EDT Spray
    BOSS #1- 125 ml Eau de Toilette Spray
    BURBERRY’S of london 100 ml Eau de Toilette Spray
    DECLARATION- Cartier-100 ml Eau de Toilette Spray
    DOLCE & GABBANA- pour homme 125 ml Eau de Toilette Spray
    ENVY- Gucci-100 ml Eau de Toilette Spray
    ESCAPE- CK-100 ml Eau de Toilette Spray

i'm leaning towards the envy; to give you an idea of my preferences some frags i like/own are: a*men, versace the dreamer, chanel pmc, chanel egoiste, givenchy very irr., ysl rive gauche, dior higher energy.

your opinions will be greatly appreciated! thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: If someone offered you a FREE bottle of one of these, which one/and why?

Declaration is great! I love the stuff.

Also love Armani EPH, dries down to a very sophisticated citrus.

Default Re: If someone offered you a FREE bottle of one of these, which one/and why?

Declaration only

If you like Envy, I think that's the best option. Envy is great.

-ben

Yes, envy!!! :d

Envy or Delcaration -- no doubt. Congrats!

Post Thanks / Like

Another vote for Declaration, though I also own and appreciate Envy.

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Armani EPH

or

D & G PH

Envy

Post Thanks / Like

Envy or Chrome. Leaning more towards Envy.

For me, this isn't a close call. Go with the Armani. Classy and versatile (very difficult to obtain at a good discount, too).

Post Thanks / Like

You should get Envy even if you were paying for it!

Post Thanks / Like

Envy, Armani EPH and Declaration, probably in that order. It is a good point though, that you could pick up a bottle of Envy quite cheaply anyway, whereas the Armani, IMO a lovely and classy summer frg, is rarely discounted.

Ged

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Envy to go for, if not Boss No. 1. It's a bit classy though.

Post Thanks / Like

ENVY! No doubt!

Post Thanks / Like

Armani, if any.

Post Thanks / Like

Given that choice, I'd go for the Cartier.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xen
    You should get Envy even if you were paying for it!
    YES! Envy, no contest.
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

Post Thanks / Like

Another vote for Envy

If you already have the dreamer maybe Dolce&Gabbana PH is too similar..but I still think it is one of the best, so thats my vote

definitely declaration!

Declaration and Envy are my favourites out of those. Declaration is better straight from the bottle, but Envy has definitely better drydown and it lasts much longer.

Post Thanks / Like

Declaration
    Current faves: CdG White, Amouage Dia, Millesime Imperial, Miller Harris Terre de Bois

Envy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm gonna have to go w/ Chrome....one of my favorites.

Post Thanks / Like

I'd go with the Armani or Declaration. If you decide you don't like them, they'll net the most of ebay. The proceeds can be used to buy Envy and still have money left towards another frag.